Davis injury means Powe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Davis injury means Powe

Gotta get Leon now in case Baby's strained patella (that sounds like a 1 week injury) ends up being the 2-3 week type injury Perk ended up being out

No to Pavlovic... Wafer is better

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Davis injury means Powe

NO - it means Green and Murphy have to step up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Davis injury means Powe:
    [QUOTE]NO - it means Green and Murphy have to step up.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Green shoud get more minutes, hope he fills in well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm saying that Powe should be our 15th man

Not that he should get minutes

Yes Murph and Green need to be huge now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Guess not, but now at least we can't listen to run come on and call Danny a racist who hates blacks like he does once a month

That guy has been shown the door with facts, but at least recent events have put more egg on his face

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

POWE IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THOSE DOORS.....ENOUGH IS THIS NOSTALGIA(sp?)!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]POWE IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THOSE DOORS.....ENOUGH IS THIS NOSTALGIA(sp?)!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I agree. Why would we replace an injured player with ANOTHER injury-prone player who had MULTIPLE surgeries on BOTH knees??

I'd rather Corey Brewer if he was available.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

if powe could not get any minutes in CLE then why do we expect him to do anything for a contender?  you have to clear your head of nostagia when considering talent.

all this davis injury means is that murphy is dumped in with the sharks and green also gets more minutes now vs. being eased into it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Damn I almost feel bad for you Celtic fans!! Injuries dont stop!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Wow, this bench is getting deep. So, three weeks from now it's Rondo, Ray, Paul, Kevin, Shaq, at the starting five. Davis, Wes, Green, Murphy, Nenad, Sasha and JO, off the bench. 

Man, that is a extremely deep team. In fact my take is nobody in the league is anywhere near that deep. 

Suppose for a second good things do happen. The big five, Paul, Ray, Kevin, Rondo and Shaq do their thing. Next up comes waves of sound players form the bench. Davis does his disruptive thing, Wes spells Rondo without a pause, Green spell Paul and quickens the pace, Murphy and Nenad do their thing form around the key, while Sasha and Jo give the other team something to think about.  This is way cool....   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]POWE IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THOSE DOORS.....ENOUGH IS THIS NOSTALGIA

I don't think Powe is capable of physically walking through the doors given the condition of his knees.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Powe wants more playing time than he will get here...he's not coming back. 

"That guy has been shown the door with facts, but at least recent events have put more egg on his face"

Runrunrun you mean. I don't think he's scared by the facts, his head is too far up his rear to be moved by logic. I'm sure he was all ready to post again tonight if Phoenix kicked our tail but his precious Suns got their tails whipped and Rondo had his way with RunRunRun special boy Nash.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

we now have enough depth that we dont need to sign neone. Green and Murphy are enough to get by for a few weeks..stop overreacting.