Davis Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Davis Trade

Big Baby for Bette?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Davis Trade

No.  Let's work on something that doesn't trade KG, Pierce, Ray, Rondo, and BBD.  Perk, Quis, JON, and Luke would all be up for grabs in my opinion.   But, if we got rid of one of those first 5, we just can't "reorganize" and make a run for a championship THIS year.  Let's not destroy our chances for a championship this year.......(said as if I'm the real GM - smile).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

BBD for who????

Wow, how dare you suggest trading BBD. I think we can get what the team needs without moving BBD.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Big Baby Davis for J.J. Hickson.  I don't really want to make the trade and Celtic fans might not want to either.  I'm just interested to see if there is any feedback.  J.J. has a ton of physical ability and is getting better.  If he were to play 32 min. like most starters he would be 9 rebounds and 15 pts. per game, at about 43-44 % FG.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Hickson does not do the things BBD does(intangibles) which is play well at crucial points in the game.

Hickson can't shoot like BBD, can't play defense or take charges like BBD, and can't body up Dwight Howard in spots and take him out of a game in the 4th quarter like BBD.
    Hickson may rebound better but that's it.

I also like BBD he is a real character and seems to mesh well with his teammates.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

We don't need another PF, we need a SF. LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Am I missing something with this thread?

Numbers6Fan, who or what is a "Bette"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

It's a joke, guys.

Would it have been more obvious if I'd said Joan Crawford?  :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: It's a joke, guys.

In Response to It's a joke, guys.:
    [QUOTE]Would it have been more obvious if I'd said Joan Crawford?  :-)
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

That is too funny.  Midler or Davis? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Davis Trade:
    [QUOTE]Hickson does not do the things BBD does(intangibles) which is play well at crucial points in the game. Hickson can't shoot like BBD, can't play defense or take charges like BBD, and can't body up Dwight Howard in spots and take him out of a game in the 4th quarter like BBD. Hickson may rebound better but that's it. I also like BBD he is a real character and seems to mesh well with his teammates.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    You make some good points.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Hickson adds nothing this team because they are trying to win now. It would be something to consider if that was not the case. He's too much of a project to make that move especially almost 3/4 through the season. Trading Nate and someone else for decent SF like Pietrus is what I would want. They need a SF bad. When the playoffs roll around you can't have Pierce on Lebron the whole game, Quis status is unkown and we dont' have TA anymore.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    I remember Pietrus played well for Orlando in the Playoffs at small forward/SG.  If he is healthy he might be a good fit for the Celtics.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: It's a joke, guys.

In Response to Re: It's a joke, guys.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It's a joke, guys. : That is too funny.  Midler or Davis? 
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

You're right. There was Betty Davis and now Bette Midler.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Geez, no way I want to move BBD. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

BBD weighs to much to move.  Just think of the shipping charges.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Davis Trade:

[QUOTE]Big Baby for Bette?

Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

-

I'd rather trade him for Miles, he's got more rhythm, and he blows his own horn.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Hickson does not do the things BBD does(intangibles) which is play well at crucial points in the game. Hickson can't shoot like BBD, can't play defense or take charges like BBD, and can't body up Dwight Howard in spots and take him out of a game in the 4th quarter like BBD. Hickson may rebound better but that's it. I also like BBD he is a real character and seems to mesh well with his teammates.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Around the basket Dwight Howard cannot move BBD.  It really is kind of funny to watch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

four way trade- davis for  bette(?), lohan goes to the lakers to distract odumb, we get mark blount and calvin booth, the nets get yakov smirnoff and cash.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]four way trade- davis for  bette(?), lohan goes to the lakers to distract odumb, we get mark blount and calvin booth, the nets get yakov smirnoff and cash.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]
    I rather drink the Smirnoff.

Sections
Shortcuts