Deal To Be Completed Today

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Deal To Be Completed Today

Can't believe the reports that Doc was holding up the Bledsoe piece because he told the Clipps not to deal him. What is Doc doing talking to the Clipps anyway? He's under contract right now! DA should tell Doc to shut-up until the deal is done. If this is true, then I can't see Doc ever coming back here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Hearing PP is back in play for Clipps deal now too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Yeah, Doc almost screwed the pooch on BOTH ends.  He will not be coming back to Boston...and thats a good thing for our rebuilding efficiency. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Good stuff...i hope Celtics next coach gives players a chance ala Poppovich..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

Yes to all the above opinions.  The longer this goes the messier it gets.   Doc is looking out for his best interest, nothing wrong with that.  Just hope he remembers that the next time he dares to criticize a Ray Allen type situation.  At least Allen wasn't under contract.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

im giddy that pierce may now be included in this deal. more assets for us  Any guesses as to what to expect in return for doc, kg AND pierce?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE

I agree that it is time for some new blood (in the rotation and coachwise)......let's face it....if KG and PP stayed on for a year or so we would still have no realistic shot at a title...then they leave and we get nothing.....the same goes for Doc....if he decided to go to the booth we would also get nothing in return...this could free up salary for next year's free agency...of course, a lot of folks point to Doc being so popular as a player's coach....so Danny needs to make the right move on a coach as well...

if we get Jordan is that so bad...?   granted he can't hit free throws but he is young and can defend the basket....something we need...he averaged 9 PPG, 7+ RPG, and about 1 1/2 BPG in only 24 MPG.....increase his minutes to 35 or so and we should have a double/double guy in the middle....and at 24 he certainly can improve his game...he already has "Perk type numbers" and let's not forget how many folks thought losing Perk was a disaster...he is also a career  .644 shooter (ok dunker) but imagine him with Rondo on the alley oop...

I don't know if we will get another player and/or picks but if we are going to rebuild let's start now...I have no problem if we are a lottery team for a year or two.....I'm looking at the future at this point....to have nothing to show on the day that KG & PP are gone would be a travesty....at least in my opinion...

the young core would be...

Rondo (all star)

Bradley (great young defender and high energy guy....plays well with Rondo)

Green (heir apparent to Pierce)

Sully (looks like an inside force who can rebound and score...the steal of the draft if he is healthy...)

Jordan (interior defender/rim protector)

Melo as a developmental backup in another year or so....?

I realize that many may not agree with my views....and that's fine...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Guess my breaking news "COULD" be right....

laugh out loud gif

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Guess my breaking news "COULD" be right....

laugh out loud gif

Nope!

Breaking news of Saturday is not the breaking news of Monday.

Get it?

laugh out loud gif

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Only difference I was way ahead of you. GET IT...

laugh out loud gif

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Only difference I was way ahead of you. GET IT... 

Unfortunately, that's not true.

Check your "breaking news" thread, you didn't include Pierce in that trade.

Right now Pierce is part of the deal.

Fungus, Fungus, Fungus, as always trying to twist stories. I'm glad everyone here knows you already...

laugh out loud gif

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Have a god day in your play ground. I have a life to live. Good afternoon.Cool

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

If Bledsoe is not in this deal I will be greatly disappointed. DeAndre Jordan and his contract cannot be the centerpiece of this deal.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

In response to BiggerThanMyBrady's comment:

If Bledsoe is not in this deal I will be greatly disappointed. DeAndre Jordan and his contract cannot be the centerpiece of this deal.

But what if Blake Griffin is included in the deal?

Our future looks bright, very bright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u4O48KumuQ

HAHAHA

Blake is a nice player, and is getting more well-rounded offensively. But I have my reservations about his offensive game. His jumper is pretty inconsistent. And his rebounding numbers have taken a hit. They've gone down every year he's played. His ceiling is immense and if you have a coach that specializes in bigs you could groom him to be a very talented player in this league. I was hoping more for a sign-and-trade with the Jazz for Milsap, but his current contract demands make that hard to accomplish.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

i saw on espn.com they are thinking jordan,and a #1 for kg doc and either terry or lee  . Danny better get more.not butler either

Sections
Shortcuts