Deandre Jordan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Deandre Jordan

Y'all guys are well aware that I am really big on DJordan. It's no secret that I have been p*ssed at Ainge for not having drafting this guy from day one. If Boston cannot get Dwight Howard I believe that Jordan would be a great addition for Boston. Put him with a few future Hall of Famers and the sky will be the limit for this kid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Deandre Jordan

Ainge should have drafted this guy. Ainge should try to pick him up next year. I believe that he will be a restricted free agent but he is definitely worth the money. He may not be Dwight Howard but he is still one heck of a Center. A huge upgrade over Perk with a alot of room for improvement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Clearly Ainge blew it in the draft, like you I saw him slip and felt we should have gobbled him up w/ the last pick.

He is an unrestricted free agent this summer.

So I have no idea how a team thats already 14 million over the cap for next year can get such a talented young player away from a team 14 million under

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Thats what I have been saying all along, Ainge definetly blew it with the 30th pick in the draft that year. Jordan went 35th. I dont get why Ainge has so much affection towards shooters and not big men. Clearly it shows as Giddens is not even in the league and Jordan is not even at his prime.

Sections
Shortcuts