DEAR DOC RIVERS, PLEASE SIR DO NOT COME BACK AFTER THIS SEASON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

PLEASE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. FROM A DIE HARD CELTICS FAN SINCE THE BIRD ERA. ***JUST LEAVE AFTER THIS SEASON****

You aggrevate the hell out of me with your boneless, arrogant, incompetent and dam right foolish coaching sometimes. From the looks of things, Ainge has trusted you enough to let you committ these blunders and I wish he would finally come to his senses and thank you for your services but just MOVE ON and seek another head in charge to continue the journey.

Just for starters, about last night alone, i can't phatom, for the life of me, why you continue to go with that Fatso, that unathletic, can't make a lay up to save his life, even if there was a donut at the basket, GLEN DAVIS. Why...why do you continue to go with him when there are other options. What is it in Fat Glen Davis that you see that makes you to continue playing him an absurd amount of minutes before Jeff Green and Nenad Kristic, even while he is playing God Awful. Are you trying to assist him in earning a new contract for the non NBA season that'll be next year? If Ainge knows about this and approves, you both should be fired because you are playing him, while he is stinking up the joint, on a crucial series. Kristic when he was brought over was outstanding. Playing very well with the starters. You've taken him and dumped him on the bench to collect dust and when you finally put him in for some garbage minutes, you put him in on a squad where he can't fully utilize his talents and he, too, is confused. The guy could have seen some good minutes along the starters, sub in for J.O at time, give us some much needed length. Nothing aggrevates me more when I see Fat Glen on the floor to back up KG as our bigs. it is such a mismatch and annoying. Why do you keep shorthanding this team.

Doc Rivers coaches this team like there are more then 82 games for the season, 5 quarters in a ball game and a 7 game series with 9 games to play. Why was Doc Rivers playing a crippled Rondo all these minutes vs Miami, again, is beyond me.

Please don't tease us about staying or going, JUST PFHUCKING GO....GO ALREADY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DOCRIVERSSUCKS. Show DOCRIVERSSUCKS's posts

PLEASE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. FROM A DIE HARD CELTICS FAN SINCE THE BIRD ERA. ***JUST LEAVE AFTER THIS SEASON****

You aggrevate the hell out of me with your boneless, arrogant, incompetent and dam right foolish coaching sometimes. From the looks of things, Ainge has trusted you enough to let you committ these blunders and I wish he would finally come to his senses and thank you for your services but just MOVE ON and seek another head in charge to continue the journey.

Just for starters, about last night alone, i can't phatom, for the life of me, why you continue to go with that Fatso, that unathletic, can't make a lay up to save his life, even if there was a donut at the basket, GLEN DAVIS. Why...why do you continue to go with him when there are other options. What is it in Fat Glen Davis that you see that makes you to continue playing him an absurd amount of minutes before Jeff Green and Nenad Kristic, even while he is playing God Awful. Are you trying to assist him in earning a new contract for the non NBA season that'll be next year? If Ainge knows about this and approves, you both should be fired because you are playing him, while he is stinking up the joint, on a crucial series. Kristic when he was brought over was outstanding. Playing very well with the starters. You've taken him and dumped him on the bench to collect dust and when you finally put him in for some garbage minutes, you put him in on a squad where he can't fully utilize his talents and he, too, is confused. The guy could have seen some good minutes along the starters, sub in for J.O at time, give us some much needed length. Nothing aggrevates me more when I see Fat Glen on the floor to back up KG as our bigs. it is such a mismatch and annoying. Why do you keep shorthanding this team.

Doc Rivers coaches this team like there are more then 82 games for the season, 5 quarters in a ball game and a 7 game series with 9 games to play. Why was Doc Rivers playing a crippled Rondo all these minutes vs Miami, again, is beyond me.

Please don't tease us about staying or going, JUST PFHUCKING GO....GO ALREADY.Yell Yell Yell

Sections
Shortcuts