Dear Know Nothing's.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Dear Know Nothing's.

I have never been fooled by you, (only by myself) like others on this board.  Unfortunately for you (and for me and so many like me) many here are now beginning to go out to the shed and beat and flog the denial they feel and to also realize that your (our) member(s) is/are severely lacking in size and  strength, and that you are hurting yourselves in the name of our beloved Celtics.

So I have some simple advice for you:  Stop Knowing Nothing!

So, if you know nothing or if you have nothing intelligent to say, if you are prone to panic, I believe that they have a forum for you somewhere, maybe under, "End of Story"  or "Nuff Said" like the idiots on the Patriot's on the Front Burner forum always say, or maybe under "Panicy Band-wagon Fans", but I believe there is a place for you where you will feel at home with your ilk.

But if you know nothing, there is nothing anyone here can do for you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Re: Dear Know Nothing's.

I know that the Celtics are in trouble!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

I work in the largest convention center in Cleveland.  I am a staunch Cleveland Browns fan.  All last football season thousands of people wore Steeler jackets to my workplace.  Now that Pittsburgh lost the Superbowl hardly anybody comes wearing these jackets.  How pathetic.  Is this what a significant portion of our society is reduced to?  A bunch of band wagoners that are self-centered and don't give two squats about the underdog.  Also, what about loyalty to your hometown and your favorite players?
         On a related but different subject, I am a little dismayed.  Rajon Rondo has proven in the past to be a terrific competitor.  He is in a little bit of a funk right now as the rest of the Celtics seem to be.  No doubt, its only temporary.  But even if it were not.  They deserve the respect and patience of the fans.     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's.:
    [QUOTE]     I work in the largest convention center in Cleveland.  I am a staunch Cleveland Browns fan.  All last football season droves of people wore Steeler jackets to my workplace.  Now that Pittsburgh lost the Superbowl hardly anybody comes wearing these jackets.  How pathetic .  Is this what a significant portion of our society is reduced to?  A bunch of band wagoners that are self-centered and don't give two squats about the underdog.  Also, what about loyalty to your hometown and your favorite players?      On a related but different subject, I am a little dismayed.  Rajon Rondo has proven in the past to be a terrific competitor.  He is in a little bit of a funk right now as the rest of the Celtics seem to be.  No doubt, its only temporary.  But even if it were not.  They deserve the respect and patience of the fans.     
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Rondo and the Celtics dont DESERVE anything from the fans. What are you talking about?

I pay to watch their games, listen to them etc, etc... WE DESERVE to get the best effort from the team for our money. Not the other way around.

Theres no rule, no law stating fans must be patient, must always give the benefit of the doubt to each and every player, coach and manager.   Do fans have to always cheer for their home team no matter what? Stop with this nonsense.

ITs a fans right to boo, cheer, whine, go hyterical and so on.. Fan is short for fanatical.. We live & die (figuratively speaking) for our teams. If a player is stinking it up...some fans may cheer him on more, others may boo him... either is acceptable. 

Watching the Celts ot other teams is many peoples escape from the world, entrertainment, leave your worries behind and get ur head into the game.  Outside of doing something illegal or hurtful, nobody has the right to tell a fan how to feel..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I lambasted the C's for a poor performance last night, but I'm still wearing my green.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are in trouble because of the seeding and expectations we would be number one.
    Rondo is also playing very poorly.
    All in all the Celtics are still very much a force.  The issue of Shaq and West is still very much in question.  If that gets resolved thing will look much better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : Rondo and the Celtics dont DESERVE anything from the fans. What are you talking about? I pay to watch their games, listen to them etc, etc... WE DESERVE to get the best effort from the team for our money. Not the other way around. Theres no rule, no law stating fans must be patient, must always give the benefit of the doubt to each and every player, coach and manager.   Do fans have to always cheer for their home team no matter what? Stop with this nonsense. ITs a fans right to boo, cheer, whine, go hyterical and so on.. Fan is short for fanatical.. We live & die (figuratively speaking) for our teams. If a player is stinking it up...some fans may cheer him on more, others may boo him... either is acceptable.  Watching the Celts ot other teams is many peoples escape from the world, entrertainment, leave your worries behind and get ur head into the game.  Outside of doing something illegal or hurtful, nobody has the right to tell a fan how to feel..
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    I am not telling anybody how to feel.  I have a right to make an observation.  You are right to a degree.  The fans have the right to criticize.  But the fans who take it too far and betray their city are wrong.  When athletes lose, its not always laziness.  In athletic competition there usually is a loser.  Nobody is going to give anything to anybody, just because they have talent.  The largest and best balance of focus and intensity often wins the game.  This is not an easy thing to do.  Sometimes 101% will beat 100%.  Superior play can make the opposition look like they are playing stupid even though it is not as bad as it looks.  Teams and players can get out of balance and play "out of sinc".  Spoiled fans and know-it-all sports media, anywhere, that never played in serious athletic competition, don't understand this.  Karllost, I'm not saying you're one of them.  I'm just making observations.         

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

RajonRondowski, I am a diehard Celtics fan.  I care about them and I support them.  When they play well, I post accordingly with hopes they continue to play well.  When they play like crap, I post accordingly with hopes they turn it around and play better.

I post about the PRESENT!  WHEN we get banner #18, I will post about that.  But right now, this team is NOT playing well and, since I am a fan, a Celtics fan, I have a right to post negative comments about their "negative" play.  I want to see them play better and I would love to see better results.  But right now, that is not the case and that is what I choose to post about.

Peace to you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Dear Know Nothing's.:
    [QUOTE]I have never been fooled by you, (only by myself) like others on this board.  Unfortunately for you (and for me and so many like me) many here are now beginning to go out to the shed and beat and flog the denial they feel and to also realize that your (our) member(s) is/are severely lacking in size and  strength, and that you are hurting yourselves in the name of our beloved Celtics. So I have some simple advice for you:  Stop Knowing Nothing! So, if you know nothing or if you have nothing intelligent to say, if you are prone to panic, I believe that they have a forum for you somewhere, maybe under, "End of Story"  or "Nuff Said" like the idiots on the Patriot's on the Front Burner forum always say, or maybe under "Panicy Band-wagon Fans", but I believe there is a place for you where you will feel at home with your ilk. But if you know nothing, there is nothing anyone here can do for you.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Dear Know-It-All

I get your point but you're still full of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I agree---everyone has a right to express their opinions.
         but....i'm waiting for someone to tell me the alternative....

the reason? there is no alternative for RONDO.

.....not arroyo-not west & not bradley....so what was the b*tching for?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]RajonRondowski, I am a diehard Celtics fan.  I care about them and I support them.  When they play well, I post accordingly with hopes they continue to play well.  When they play like crap, I post accordingly with hopes they turn it around and play better. I post about the PRESENT!  WHEN we get banner #18, I will post about that.  But right now, this team is NOT playing well and, since I am a fan, a Celtics fan, I have a right to post negative comments about their "negative" play.  I want to see them play better and I would love to see better results.  But right now, that is not the case and that is what I choose to post about. Peace to you!
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

I agree. Fans can post negative comments about their team. What I don't understand is fans that say stuff like, "I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!"

Hard to understand fans saying they're Celtic fans when all they do is mock and ridicule the Celtic players they do not like.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Dear Know Nothing's.:
    [QUOTE]I have never been fooled by you, (only by myself) like others on this board.  Unfortunately for you (and for me and so many like me) many here are now beginning to go out to the shed and beat and flog the denial they feel and to also realize that your (our) member(s) is/are severely lacking in size and  strength, and that you are hurting yourselves in the name of our beloved Celtics. So I have some simple advice for you:  Stop Knowing Nothing! So, if you know nothing or if you have nothing intelligent to say, if you are prone to panic, I believe that they have a forum for you somewhere, maybe under, "End of Story"  or "Nuff Said" like the idiots on the Patriot's on the Front Burner forum always say, or maybe under "Panicy Band-wagon Fans", but I believe there is a place for you where you will feel at home with your ilk. But if you know nothing, there is nothing anyone here can do for you.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

But who determines "who knows nothing"?? You? Me? All opinions expressed on this board are equally valid/invalid because they are, well, opinions. Some folks react over the top, sure, but the way to deal with that is to use the ignore button or not to read certain threads that would annoy you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I agree---everyone has a right to express their opinions.      but....i'm waiting for someone to tell me the alternative....           the reason? there is no alternative for RONDO. .....not arroyo-not west & not bradley....so what was the b*tching for?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Come on! According to one Celtic fan Avery Bradley could have scored 7 points if Doc let him play for 25 minutes!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : I am not telling anybody how to feel.  I have a right to make an observation.  You are right to a degree.  The fans have the right to criticize.  But the fans who take it too far and betray their city are wrong.  When athletes lose, its not always laziness.  In athletic competition there usually is a loser.  Nobody is going to give anything to anybody, just because someone has talent.  The largest and best balance of focus and intensity often wins the game.  This is not an easy thing to do.  Sometimes 101% will beat 100%.  Superior play can make the opposition look like they are playing stupid even though it is not as bad as it looks.  Teams and players can get out of balance and play "out of sinc".  Spoiled fans and sports media, anywhere, that never played in serious athletic competition, don't understand this.  Karllost, I'm not saying you're one of them.  I'm just making observations.         
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

OK, Im not talking about winning and losing either. My criticisms may come from strategies and effort. If Ray cant hit the side of the barn (like for stretches in the playoffs last few years) Im not upset with Ray.... I see him running just as hard around screens, hes still shooting 1000 balls (or w/e it is) before the game.

My son is a top youth wrestler, competes around the country at a very high level. Grueling sport.. Sometimes he loses to a better wrestler, it doesnt upset...to the contrary, if he wrestles his game plan, attempts to properly execute his moves and wrestles smart..... Im actually very satisfied.. Sometimes he will attempt moves without the proper technique, stuff hes drilled 1,000s of times... or will get wreckless and leave his gameplan and do things he knows will not help his cause.. this will upset me

Its no different than the C's.  They can play a great game but if Ben Gordon starts drilling 35 footers one after another and we lose...can I be angry? No.

If Ray takes 10 three pointers, in rythym & good looks and his misses all 10, will I be angry? No

If Rondo jogs behind his defender and doesnt even pick up the switch, will it upset me? Yes... cause its an effort thing..

If BBD takes 5 three-pointers with 20 secs on the clock...should I be upset?? yes..

You understand what Im saying. Im a loyal fan and love my teams.. Been a Celtic fan since the late 60's.. and I grew up & still live in NJ.. but I will be critical about the things that bother me.... and not always critical about things that may be frustrating (like Ray missing 10 open 3's) but I know it sjust one of those things.. not intentional, not due to laziness

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : I agree. Fans can post negative comments about their team. What I don't understand is fans that say stuff like, " I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!" Hard to understand fans saying they're Celtic fans when all they do is mock and ridicule the Celtic players they do not like.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Some guys get a rise out of winding people up... its all part of the board game!
    You're not telling me you take opinions like that serious, do you?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : Some guys get a rise out of winding people up... its all part of the board game! You're not telling me you take opinions like that serious, do you?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

I don't. 

It's just really funny when people say things like that. I mean Bradley has not made a FG in the last 5 games. Saying he would get 7 points if given 25 minutes is something out of the ordinary. It should be exposed! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : I don't.  It's just really funny when people say things like that. I mean Bradley has not made a FG in the last 5 games. Saying he would get 7 points if given 25 minutes is something out of the ordinary. It should be exposed! 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Use your pierce jersey, and wipe away those tears!!  Real posters don't cry!!  HAHAHA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : I don't.  It's just really funny when people say things like that. I mean Bradley has not made a FG in the last 5 games. Saying he would get 7 points if given 25 minutes is something out of the ordinary. It should be exposed! 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Should it? I wouldn't waste my time on that to be honest. But hey, knock yourself out! Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. :  Use your pierce jersey, and wipe away those tears!!  Real posters don't cry!!  HAHAHA
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I was not the one who suddenly disappeared here last night. Were you crying last night?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : I was not the one who suddenly disappeared here last night. Were you crying last night?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Easy as taking candy from a baby!!  HAHAHA!!  I'm the puppet master, and you're my Knucklehead Smith!!  How do you like dancing to my music!!  HAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. :  Easy as taking candy from a baby!!  HAHAHA!!  I'm the puppet master, and you're my Knucklehead Smith!!  How do you like dancing to my music!!  HAHAHA
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Nah! I just reply to your posts because things are going well here on the business front and I have a lot of spare time. But did you notice that almost everybody here is ignoring you? 

I've done my job, kyceltic, you've been exposed and everyone here knows that you're a fraud! 

I'm taking a different approach starting today. I will let you bash Pierce until you cry. And I will let you tell the people here how good Avery Bradley is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : Should it? I wouldn't waste my time on that to be honest. But hey, knock yourself out!
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

You see that, kyceltic? Even he won't waste his time on you. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : Nah! I just reply to your posts because things are going well here on the business front and I have a lot of spare time. But did you notice that almost everybody here is ignoring you?  I've done my job, kyceltic, you've been exposed and everyone here knows that you're a fraud!  I'm taking a different approach starting today. I will let you bash Pierce until you cry. And I will let you tell the people here how good Avery Bradley is.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Remember this one word!!  BESTED!!!   HAHAHA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

KyCeltic,
    You don't seem like a Celtic fan.  Hating Pierce and loving Bradley makes you something else.

e: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference?

posted at 3/14/2011 9:52 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=36e6fac7889608ac737d637a5c9245b7&plckUserId=36e6fac7889608ac737d637a5c9245b7">
    First: 6/16/2009
    Last: 3/15/2011
    KyCeltic,
    You don't seem like a Celtic fan.  Hating Pierce and loving Bradley makes you something else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Now that's what I call BESTED BIG TIME!!!

HAHAHA!!!

Sections
Shortcuts