Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet

I am sure the refs are gonna steal this in the 4th, but I just gotta say what a difference between the Fakers team and this one when their backs are against the wall. Very proud of this team. Never say die.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet

In Response to Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet:
    [QUOTE]I am sure the refs are gonna steal this in the 4th, but I just gotta say what a difference between the Fakers team and this one when their backs are against the wall. Very proud of this team. Never say die.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

How's that backs to the wall work out for ya? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Better than Bynum making a mockery of the 'Laker Brand'

Chump.

Our team can look at themselves in the mirror tommorrow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

A loss is a loss. We are up 2-1 on you chumps and that's all that matters. Enjoy your 1 championship. You are one hit wonders.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet : How's that backs to the wall work out for ya? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I can be proud that my team fought, did their best and fjust lost to a better team. You cant. Your team froze up like a deer in the headlights when Dallas decided to show them that this version of Showtime was a mockery. I would be embarrassed if I was you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

All of Boston was in tears tonight!! End of your era!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Dear LA, THIS is how you handle being down to your last bullet:
    [QUOTE]All of Boston was in tears tonight!! End of your era!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

The Boston Bruins are still in the playoffs this year and have a chance of competing for the Stanley Cup.  I am disappointed that the Celtics lost, but at least another Boston team is still in the playoffs. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX. Show DarkFenX's posts

[QUOTE]All of Boston was in tears tonight!! End of your era!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

As are the Lakers. 

Sections
Shortcuts