Dear Mr. 'Sheed Wallace,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhiskeyB. Show WhiskeyB's posts

Dear Mr. 'Sheed Wallace,

What can we as fans do to get you back in green? Wouldn't you like to have a brand new, bright, shiny ring on your finger? If you were to join our team and commit yourself somewhat, it would result in a lot of happiness for a lot of East Coast based people, yourself included. If I were in your position I would probably do it for free but you can even pad your pockets as well. Good vibes are being sent to you from Boston. 
    With Love,
            New England and most of Connecticut.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Dear Mr. 'Sheed Wallace,

oh my, this guy dicked you off, took the money and ran and u want him back?
    you are a thick, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I would like to have Rasheed back for the remainder of the season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Someone would have to go, as we have 15 on the roster.  Are there mins this year for Sheed?  Is Erden just as good?  Sheed can spread the floor, but he likes the "3" too much for a guy with good post moves.  And he disappeared for long stretches last year rebounding................I would rather trade for Andray Blacthe!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

I would say get rid of Bradley and welcome back Sheed. It would spread the defense. He can dominate in the post (need to get him to stay there) Could play Center which probally would help. Jermaine is probally done for his carrer. Shaq has those knick nat injuries all the time. I really don't like seeing Perk play over 35mins right now. I'll rather have Sheed then Erden. Don't get me wrong Erden has been great alo better then I expected.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Mr. 'Sheed Wallace,:
    I would say get rid of Bradley and welcome back Sheed. It would spread the defense. He can dominate in the post (need to get him to stay there) Could play Center which probally would help. Jermaine is probally done for his carrer. Shaq has those knick nat injuries all the time. I really don't like seeing Perk play over 35mins right now. I'll rather have Sheed then Erden. Don't get me wrong Erden has been great alo better then I expected.
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan

agree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

pls come back but forget about more than 2 threes per game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

For the last time, Sheed is not coming back and never ever coming back. Clear enough? 

If you want to have a strictly hypothetical discussion of how he could help this team, fine - as long as it's clear it's not based in reality. 

Clearly, a motivated Sheed in game shape could help this team, and you could probably give up a player deep on the bench for him....so if you want to have that discussion as pure and total fantasy, fine by me.

However, Sheed was already fed up with NBA officiating BEFORE they instituted the new technical rules this season. Now there is no way he would come back and put up with what he sees as a consipiracy of pinstripes against him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Mr. 'Sheed Wallace,:
    For the last time, Sheed is not coming back and never ever coming back. Clear enough?  If you want to have a strictly hypothetical discussion of how he could help this team, fine - as long as it's clear it's not based in reality.  Clearly, a motivated Sheed in game shape could help this team, and you could probably give up a player deep on the bench for him....so if you want to have that discussion as pure and total fantasy, fine by me. However, Sheed was already fed up with NBA officiating BEFORE they instituted the new technical rules this season. Now there is no way he would come back and put up with what he sees as a consipiracy of pinstripes against him. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

You are probably spot on with your post, but stranger things have happened.
    A game shape! Sheed (which he wasn't last year), would help us as he knows the system and seemed to control his emotions more during the end of the season when he had to. He sort of owes us..maybe he would work pro bono?
    I'd like to not count out JO ......just wish the surgey was weeks ago.

Sections
Shortcuts