Dedication to The Captain and The Truth....Paul Pierce!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Dedication to The Captain and The Truth....Paul Pierce!!!!!!!!!!

As a fan who has supported Pierce from just about the beginning and basically feels the emotions of the team throughout that time, I have to say Congratulations Paul. This is special This is Boston Legend Status. 

I watched fight back from being stabbed 11 times and nearly dying (Battie, u are forever a friend of Boston).
    Watched Pierce conduct the biggest playoff comeback in NBA history vs. the Nets in the 2002 ECF.  Back he and Walker were running the show.
    Seen Pierce take down heavily favored playoff teams like Reggie Miller's pacers and also seen him get kicked out of games because of his passion.
    Then came the down years with Big Al and Gerald helping out but there was nothing to celebrate and Pierce still fought HARD EVERY NIGHT.
    Finally the hard work came together and resulted in GREEN 17 and a FINALS MVP for Double P.
    Now he is 1 of 3 Celtics all time with 20,000 points. WOW.

All the years, Pierce has played and fought with Celtics Honor and Pride. He stuck by us in the down years and still wore his Celtics jersey with the Passion of Red. Every night he leaves his heart on the court and really feels the emotions of True Celtics fans. He is one of the permanent faces of Boston.

Congrats Paul Pierce, I would not trade you for anyone in basketball. No one fights for his team and takes less glory for it than you do. Young guys like KD in OKC and B-Roy in Portland can only hope lead their teams on the court the way you did all those years. So lets get 1 more Title.

Lets Go Celtics!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Dedication to The Captain and The Truth....Paul Pierce!!!!!!!!!!

congratulions to Paul. 20 thousand points is a great career milestone. It's similar to 3000 career hits in baseball. It's an elite club. If all goes right, Pierce should pass Bird next early next season as he's about 1900 or so points short of Bird. It will take some doing to pass Hondo as Hondo has something like 25 or 26 thousand career points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Got a long way to catch up to Kobe.  Embarassed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Dedication to The Captain and The Truth....Paul Pierce!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Got a long way to catch up to Kobe. 
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

He's not going to catch Kobe. But he'll win a championship in 2011 and Kobe will add another Finals loss to his record. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

When does Pierce get his 5 championship rings?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Such is life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think it's amazing in itself that he survived that attack. And then was able to continue his basketball career.

He'll probably look at the 20,000 points and NBA career as being a bonus, considering he could easily have been killed. Had somebody looking out for him that evening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

In Response to Re: Dedication to The Captain and The Truth....Paul Pierce!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]When does Pierce get his 5 championship rings? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Such is life.
    Yeah, NO 5 rings. No rape chrges. No cheating on his wife. This guy hasn't LIVED!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]I think it's amazing in itself that he survived that attack. And then was able to continue his basketball career. He'll probably look at the 20,000 points and NBA career as being a bonus, considering he could easily have been killed. Had somebody looking out for him that evening.  
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

u are by far the best opposing team fan on here. Pierce's career has been very underrated. Your right, that attack could have easily killed him. His story really is from near death to glory. He didnt miss any games after it. Amazing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Once again, I concur.....there is only one "Worthy Poster" using the "RU" moniker....she is wise beyond her years and she is a welcome contributor to this board....very classy....keep those posts coming kiddo...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

CPP can have a spot on my team anytime, any place, anywhere....

And I would be honored.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Got a long way to catch up to Kobe. 

he probably won't catch KOME's rape accusations either.

Sections
Shortcuts