Defense is not enough-- Another 4th quarter meltdown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Defense is not enough-- Another 4th quarter meltdown

Cs needs offense in the 4th quarter. This game is a xerox copy of the Dallas game. There had been many of those last year. Hope not so many for the rest of season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Defense is not enough-- Another 4th quarter meltdown

In Response to Defense is not enough-- Another 4th quarter meltdown:
    Cs needs offense in the 4th quarter. This game is a xerox copy of the Dallas game. There had been many of those last year. Hope not so many for the rest of season.
    Posted by lovetruth007

fourteen straight and you're bitching. JFC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

everyone shot horrible. it happens. they couldn't squeak it out. we learn and move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Defense is not enough-- Another 4th quarter meltdown:
    everyone shot horrible. it happens. they couldn't squeak it out. we learn and move on.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

You are right.  Very poor shooting today and no Rondo.  That is why they lost today.  They couldn't buy a basket towards the end of the game.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

"Another?" It was their first loss since before Thanksgiving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

They were due for a stinker.  Laid more bricks than the Masons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm waiting for a poster named Chicken Little to start a thread called "The Sky is Falling."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

It was cool til Shaq fouled out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I wasn't that upset about this loss. We have injuries to key players and we still competed down the stretch.

We just have to get our players back healthy, no worries in my opinion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I thought KG sat out too long in the 4th quarter.  he was the only one who was making shots!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Defense is not enough-- Another 4th quarter meltdown:
    I'm waiting for a poster named Chicken Little to start a thread called "The Sky is Falling."
    Posted by breaktime

they have already posted plenty.  Trade this , trade that, cut so and so, move Joe Blow to starting lineup, give so and so more minutes.  Doc doesn't know how to coach, doc has always had prroblems doing this and that.  I don't like his rotations, etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Poor Nate.. I was really behind him when we traded Eddie to get him. I know Nate can be an awesome addition to the Celts in the right position. 

Hes doin a good job as our 3rd string PG.. a position not tailor made for him. Give him some credit, PG runs the team... its the QB and its not Nates natural position...so what he contributes is all gravy as far as Im concerned.

Hes been doing just fine the way Doc has been playing him other than hes lost a bit on his shooting touch.. Most of the season hes had trouble shoting the ball until recently. The game vs the Magic Nate shot terrible. He took good shots so you cant be angry at the guy..its not like hes doing something stupid by taking those shots.

When Rondo & DWest return.. Nate will be back where he should be..coming off the bench as a SG. It will be good times..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

it's ok we loss 1 game

Sections
Shortcuts