Deja Vu

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LARRYLEGEND4LIFE. Show LARRYLEGEND4LIFE's posts

Deja Vu

have to admit it's funny reading this message board exactly one full year from last april and the mood of celtics fans is the exact same. Matter fact I will go a littler further and say the mood was worst last year and people were less optimistic than this year. It's amazing that a team can finish two regular seasons the exact same way two years in a row...doesn't happen often. My prediction is if Shaq can give us minutes throughout the playoffs we will have a chance....if not....time to get the golf clubs out for the C's. Go Celts

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Deja Vu

Now all we need is a complimentary article from Shaughnessy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Deja Vu:
    [QUOTE]Now all we need is a complimentary article from Shaughnessy.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Shaughnessy called it last year. But even he has admitted he doesn't have the same feeling about this year's team. It appears he has jumped off the bandwagon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

His track record with Boston teams over the years has been worst than awful. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Speaking of Deja Vu....apparently Bynum hurt his surgically repaired knee tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

The coincidences don't end there:

there's 2 teams in our conference that are playing better than us right now (chicago and miami this year, cleveland and orlando last year (I don't think anyone seriously thought atlanta was better than us last year, same with orlando this year)).

We've dropped a whole lot of games to bad teams that we should've won, and we've been playing .500 basketball for a while.

we're resting players, even if that means dropping games

the lakers have tailed off, but still seem most likely to come out of the west

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Matter fact I will go a littler further and say the mood was worst last year and people were less optimistic than this year"

My mood is worse this year. I was quietly confident last year, I liked our team and didn't think the other teams could match up. 

I'm in a worse mood this year due to gimpy Shaq and the increased caliber of the competition in the eastern conference. I'm a pretty big Rondo fan but even I have not liked what I've seen of late in his moody play. I'm concerned.

However, I've learned that no one can be right about these things all the time, so hopefully in this case I'm wrong and the team regroups, benefits from a bit of rest, and finds their fire.

Sections
Shortcuts