Del Negro fired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Del Negro fired

Despite having a winning record the past two seasons, and the fascination surrounding the Clips, Vinny D is    O   U   T  as  coach.

"Chris Paul was not a fan......"

Guess that means CP3 is staying.

Sloan would be perfect, but look for them to go the cheap route.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Del Negro fired

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Despite having a winning record the past two seasons, and the fascination surrounding the Clips, Vinny D is    O   U   T  as  coach.

Don't be surprised if you don't hear some Doc to the Clips rumors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Don't be surprised if you don't hear some Doc to the Clips rumors.

I would lose a lot of respect for Doc if he bailed on us in the middle of his contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Not fired, 3 yr deal up, and not being offered another. Oh yes, the rumors will begin. Doc, PP, and KG going to clips............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Not fired, 3 yr deal up, and not being offered another. Oh yes, the rumors will begin. Doc, PP, and KG going to clips............

And the rumor could have legs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

how about that fool's gold blake griffin??  2 or 3 years straight now with UNDER achieving playoff performances- you know, when it counts.

same thing with deanderthal jordan- just AWFUL this year in the playoffs- against a big 7 footer who he should have been able to run out of the building.

del negro's taking a bullet for those two guys' MASSIVE underachievments

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Clips need new coach.  Is there a Doctor in the house?  Lets hope so!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I always liked Vinny Del Negro as a player and as a coach as well. He took the Bulls from nowheresville to contender status and did the same thing with the Clippers.

If Doc decides to step away, Vinny Del Negro would be an excellent choice to Coach the Celtics as they make their transition.

Nothing but respect for Vinny Del Negro. He has always been a class act and would represent the Celtics and their tradition as well as any coach in the game today.

In fact, I think he would make the perfect replacement for Doc Rivers.  

What do you guys think ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I always liked Vinny Del Negro as a player and as a coach as well. He took the Bulls from nowheresville to contender status and did the same thing with the Clippers.

If Doc decides to step away, Vinny Del Negro would be an excellent choice to Coach the Celtics as they make their transition.

Nothing but respect for Vinny Del Negro. He has always been a class act and would represent the Celtics and their tradition as well as any coach in the game today.

In fact, I think he would make the perfect replacement for Doc Rivers.  

What do you guys think ?

I remember watching Del Negro play at Suffied Academy. All the hype around this young kid then was pretty awesome. I grew up a town away from him. My brother played against him. Always liked him. Anyway, the Cs should just swap with the Clips. The Cs can't win with current roster so a change is needed in my opinion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

how about that fool's gold blake griffin??  2 or 3 years straight now with UNDER achieving playoff performances- you know, when it counts.

same thing with deanderthal jordan- just AWFUL this year in the playoffs- against a big 7 footer who he should have been able to run out of the building.

del negro's taking a bullet for those two guys' MASSIVE underachievments

"Deanderthal" Jordan--- love it. Well done.