Delonte punches Wafer, might be released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released

Get rid of the Cancer.  i told you all,about the thug and never wanted him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Delonte is NOT going to be released - it's all gonna work out. Much better to fight it out occasionally than be on the Lakers where they all seeth with hatred at kobe but don't have the stones to do anything about it so the resentments pile up...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : and check to see if he has any lithium in his blood. As I said ... Risk/Reward scale is tipping in favor of Risk. I'm with Red ... cut West and bring back Lasme before he signs with another team.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Lasme will play SG now?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsrule08. Show celtsrule08's posts

According to the Globe, West won't be cut as a quote from Ainge.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Everyone who wasn't there assumes that Delonte was the instigator.  Could he have been involved without being the aggressor?  Just because two guys fight doesn't mean much at all except that for some minutes they were at odds with one another.  Professional sports are highly competitive, pro athletes are competitive to the max, and teammates frequently get into it with each other. This is true in football, baseball, hockey, so why not the NBA - didn't Jordan take out a few Bulls over his career?  D. West has some problems but that doesn't mean he's always wrong.  It may come out that he was responsible; but, until it's a fact, it's not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : Yo, get real turd boy! Most of these responses have to do with team chemistry & Delontes value to this team down the road. If you can't handle opinions regarding everything Celtics you are in the wrong place...... D-West should know he is skating on thin ice as-is. Doc is not running a babysitting service. This is a big distraction, especially after a loss. On the other hand Von Wafer should not have made this team. He has not been lights out from 3 & not to mention didn't he get tossed from a preseason game with 2 T's? We need Lasme's athleticism. I think he could be a nice guy to spell Paul @ the 3.....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]
       "Turd boy."  My nine year old daughter can come up with better insults than that. What's your mental age?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Shaq recently said that Shaq was the only person Delonte respected in CLE. Shaq would need to step in when Delonte started beefing with other guys on a regular basis. Basic respect seems like a prerequisite for a good locker room and postseason success. Don't forget that A Bradley is probably a better defender than Delonte right now. People serving 10 game suspensions shouldn't pick fights with teammates. Huge red flag here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : Please keep this Man!  Love to see Celtics go into the tank early in season.
    Posted by kobetheman[/QUOTE]

Better yet trade him to the Fakers and he would fit in. Artest the crazy man and KOME the rapist.  What a lineup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Maybe Delonte was practicing what he would do when the Celtics face the Lakers in the Finals. During halftime Delonte would follow Kobe to the locker room then beat the crap out of Kobe. Or worse, shoot Kobe with one of those 3 guns that he has in his guitar case.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

PHD - Please Help Delonte

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I  thought I read a story where Shaq said he would keep Delonte in line.  Not a good start.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : Mgmt thought they could be instrumental in reviving his career while helping the C's at the same time. Trouble is, you can't talk to bipolar people ... they don't here you .... you talk to one and let me know after a few years how you're making out, can't wait for your response.

So talking to Delonte is like talking to you, huh?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : Mgmt thought they could be instrumental in reviving his career while helping the C's at the same time. Trouble is, you can't talk to bipolar people ... they don't hear you .... you talk to one and let me know after a few years how you're making out, can't wait for your response.
    That has got to be one of the most ridicilous statements I've ever read or heard about people with bipolar disorder. What a classic example of stereotyping. There is one thing that all people with bipolar disorder do have in common MPloyee8, that is they are all different just as anybody else is.
        Since when are you an expert on bipolar disorder? What are your credentials to speak as an expert on bipolar disorder?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : That has got to be one of the most ridicilous statements I've ever read or heard about people with bipolar disorder. What a classic example of stereotyping. There is one thing that all people with bipolar disorder do have in common MPloyee8, that is they are all different just as anybody else is.     Since when are you an expert on bipolar disorder? What are your credentials to speak as an expert on bipolar disorder?
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Actually he's describing himself. Can't seem to remember a time when he was wrong about something. Take note of the part where he says no matter what you tell the bipolar person he ain't gonna hear ya. To make the long story short, it takes one to know one. LOL

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released : I'm a PHD ... what are your credentials as an armchair analyst?
       You do not have a Ph.D. If you did you would know how to abbreviate it correctly. It's not PHD. It's Ph.D.
        I really take offense when some of you guys keep knocking Delonte West for having a mental disorder. It's like knocking somebody for having a physical ailment. Delonte can't help that he's bipolar. Treatment compliance can be helped and whether he is or not is confidential. Having bipolar disorder or any other mental disorder is confidential. It's unfortunate it leaked out to the press. 
        I will keep defending Delonte in regards to people tearing him down for having bipolar disorder.
         By the way Mployee 8, I'm not an arm chair analyst in regards to mental disorders. It's the one topic I"m a licensed expert in. Look up the California Board of Psychology website and look up my license number being 23885. Click on the icon "verify a license." You will see that the license number matches my blog name initials of MEM.
         You just got caught in a lie by someone who knows a lot about a certain topic you're lying about. Fierce is going to jump all over you for this one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

You're in over your head, Mployee8. You just got caught lying.

But if you're PHD stands for "Pure Horse Dung" then I guess it suits you. 

Sections
Shortcuts