1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celt101. Show Celt101's posts

Delonte sprained his ankle!

Out against Utah

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celt101. Show Celt101's posts

Re: Delonte sprained his ankle!

In Response to Delonte sprained his ankle!:
    [QUOTE]Out against Utah
    Posted by Celt101[/QUOTE]

I hope this isn't serious; he has been in a groove the last two games.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Avery Bradley once again gets his shot...I hope he does not airball again!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I can't wait until next year,and this injured nutcase isn't on the Celtics. 

I like Bradley,and feel if,he got some playing time with the starters. He would look better.
    Bradley can play defense,and his short comings on offense could be better hid playing around better offensive players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Again? This guys is just like MD, soft and fragile. I don't see him in green for long.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not a big deal.  Quite a few said around here this morning we don't need any more point guards.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We might as well put Shaq, JON & DWest in body casts to protect them until the playoffs are upon us.

It just never ends

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte sprained his ankle!:
    [QUOTE]Avery Bradley once again gets his shot...I hope he does not airball again!!
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Doc wouldn't play him over 2 minutes in Denver when we only had 8 regular bodies.  Not sure he will get much tonight either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Sign Bibby! I don't even care anymore. I'll still boo him, but someone needs to get the ball up the court.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

seriously, a walk-through? good god.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeanGuy. Show BeanGuy's posts

[QUOTE]Sign Bibby! I don't even care anymore. I'll still boo him, but someone needs to get the ball up the court.
    Posted by existentialparquet[/QUOTE]

True.  But I'm sure Bibby may be swayed by bro-in-law, E House - we'll see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

D West will be fine.. An ankle sprain means he may be out a week or so...I think you play Wafer b4 you play A/B at pg.  Atleast Wafer can keep the score close.  Bradley is not ready to contribute this year, IMO, and dont what happened to the nice smooth jumper I heard about when they drafted him.  Delonte will be very valuble in the playoffs, and atleast this gives him more time to heal his wrist, which I believe is still shaky...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

right? did he see his shadow or something? lol

[QUOTE]seriously, a walk-through? good god.
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

This is why I never liked West. It's always something going on with him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]This is why I never liked West. It's always something going on with him.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

hmmmm

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Thought he made strides V Clippers - annoying.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Hey would knew what the risks were when he signed on.  I'd rather him have a few minor injuries than to be caught on his bike again, looking for trouble.

Let me remind you guys what options were available last summer when our roster was being put together.  Jeesh, do you guys really want me to throw the Shaq comments back in your face?  I know most everyone was saying "he is gonna slow us down"  "he cant defend pick n roll"  ...all he has done while on the court is run up and down like the court like a Deer, even sprinting up the floor after the occosional score.  So dont tell me to be careful what I wish for.  How about you recall what you were wishing for in July.  Couldnt be much

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I like West and him being out one game is not that bad... you guys should drink water upside down... go cheer for the Lakers.  And I think Bibby would be great to help out at PG for he does shoot the 3 very well. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the thing is it hasn't been only one game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He averages roughly 70 games a season.... he broke his wrist this year and that's not something usually happens.  I would be willing to bet this is more a team decision than his own... anyway you look at it he is a great back up when healthy.  Again... I like Rondo, West, and Bibby combination if he comes on over.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Who's going to play backup pg now?  Marquis is gone.  Nate is gone.  Wafer isn't a PG at all.  This is troublesome.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Not as bad as it seems....Utah doenst have a pg anymore...he left for N.J. so for one game, we will be fine.  Rondo plays about 40 minutes anyway...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

I cant believe all you guys are actually talking all this crap about delonte after what i saw yesterday...a point guard off the bench that knows what hes doing and scores, so much that doc left rondo on the bench until like 3 minutes in the 4th quarter or something...when is the last time that has happened...NEVER...and it did because west is a great player for this team...and u guys saying that he cant stay healthy...well this isnt even considered a real injury in my opinion..doc even said its not serious at all and if it were a playoff game he would play, then added that you guys know how we are about this stuff...i mean seriously bash at something else because im sure all of u where so high on delonte after that game.. these comments are just plain out stupid...

Sections
Shortcuts