Delonte sprained his ankle!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Delonte sprained his ankle!

In Response to Re: Delonte sprained his ankle!:
    [QUOTE]I cant believe all you guys are actually talking all this crap about delonte after what i saw yesterday...a point guard off the bench that knows what hes doing and scores, so much that doc left rondo on the bench until like 3 minutes in the 4th quarter or something...when is the last time that has happened...NEVER...and it did because west is a great player for this team...and u guys saying that he cant stay healthy...well this isnt even considered a real injury in my opinion..doc even said its not serious at all and if it were a playoff game he would play, then added that you guys know how we are about this stuff...i mean seriously bash at something else because im sure all of u where so high on delonte after that game.. these comments are just plain out stupid...
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Exactly.... fairweather fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Sigh...He was really playing well. He had that cockiness and everything. Nothin' to do but keep the faith and hope that it's minor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

You guys are too funny. I get a lot of laughs just reading the stuff on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are too funny. I get a lot of laughs just reading the stuff on this board.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Nice! Another Celtic win tonight. Thanks to Qdaddy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think most people arent angry at DW, just frustrated at the whole injury situation with the Celtics. Im almost afraid to get someone back from an injury cause that automatically means 2 other guys will go down.

Just as we're getting close to everyone being healthy and adding 2 new players, blam...West goes down.  This has been the story all season long.

Cant blame people for being frustrated at this

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]Not as bad as it seems....Utah doenst have a pg anymore...he left for N.J. so for one game, we will be fine.  Rondo plays about 40 minutes anyway...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Devin Harris is pretty good.... Nets can make anyone seem bad.. and its not just 1 game...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are too funny. I get a lot of laughs just reading the stuff on this board.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the win, Qdaddy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Not as bad as it seems....Utah doenst have a pg anymore...he left for N.J. so for one game, we will be fine.  Rondo plays about 40 minutes anyway...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

They got Devin Harris,  not chopped liver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte sprained his ankle! : They got Devin Harris,  not chopped liver.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I read the following things today - "Kaman is a journeyman center" and "the Jazz don't have a point guard anymore".......  Kaman - all-star, Perk - not, Harris - all-star, before Rondo.  Give Harris 4 all-stars to pass the ball to and Harris remains an all-star..........  more evidence that people see things only one way - the Celtics are the Globetrotters and the rest of the league are the Washington Generals.  Any player for another team is a nameless, faceless muse for the Celticstrotters to take advantage of every night.

Perkins has never been and will never be an all-star but somehow Kaman is a journeyman, now that Williams has moved to the east and if CP3 does then Harris has a chance to become an all-star in the west whereas Rondo will never get another sniff.

Losing West is huge, the player off the bench they can least afford to lose and he goes down again... ugh.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts