Delonte West is Our Derek Fisher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Delonte West is Our Derek Fisher

In Response to Re: Delonte West is Our Derek Fisher:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte West is Our Derek Fisher : So, according to you "logic", you would rather have Shaq than Bynum? Go away now, Tayshan, you've just been schooled again!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Facts are facts. I guess that one must have hit a nerve. Laughing

You can keep Shaq, but thanks for the offer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]What?  Your post, as usual, makes no sense.  You said Fisher is better than Delonte because he has more rings. THEREFORE,  Shaq must be better than Bynum Just using YOUR words, not mine!!

So you would take a guy (delonte) over another guy (D-Fish) that has more rings by himself than the boston big 3 put together? Cool

ENJOY as you re-read

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]What?  Your post, as usual, makes no sense.  You said Fisher is better than Delonte because he has more rings. THEREFORE,  Shaq must be better than Bynum Just using YOUR words, not mine!!

THERFORE, by your logic, D-Fish must be better than the boston big 3? Thanks for playing. Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte West is Our Derek Fisher : Thanks for the re-read, oh un-creative one.  But, the fact remains that your logic is flawed.  And everyone knows your Achilles heel is your PG position- good luck with that!!

I think everyone was saying that last year also, but things turned out pretty well. Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

AT this point , West is ahead of Fish, West has some problems that Fish does not have, but if Doc would give him significant minutes and turn him loose , he would be just what we need, but Rondo who rushed back form injury or whatever he had, is not going to give him much excuse to play.  West, Davis, and Green are worth keeping for next year if possible.  They will all three be better next year and can take a huge load off of the big three.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

So you would take a guy (delonte) over another guy (D-Fish) that has more rings by himself than the boston big 3 put together?

Only in beantown my friends, only in beantown.... Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]AT this point , West is ahead of Fish, West has some problems that Fish does not have, but if Doc would give him significant minutes and turn him loose , he would be just what we need, but Rondo who rushed back form injury or whatever he had, is not going to give him much excuse to play.  West, Davis, and Green are worth keeping for next year if possible.  They will all three be better next year and can take a huge load off of the big three.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

I think Green is a must.  I also like Krstic to stick around.  West, for short money, since he was a vet min guy, yes.......Davis?  I think we have more chance of signing Perk than we do Davis.  He thinks he's a starter,  and wants a big payday.  IF someone gives it to him, he's gone!!  OR, he could be a great role player here, wait another two years, and start for us!  I just don't think he stays - he's going to "Tony Allen us."  Just my opinion!!

Sections
Shortcuts