Delonte West - Nenad Krstic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Delonte West - Nenad Krstic

Delonte West - The perrenial back up point guard.  Plus he'll shoot you if you mess with our boys... possible the last NBA player I would talk feces too. 

Nenad Krstic - Doesn't have Perks defense (we knew this), but everything else seemed relatively better (especially offensively) as well as playing with great energy.  His help defense wasn't too shabby, and he did use his 7 foot frame at the very least.  With Shaq and hopefully a buy out, we are looking deep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

Re: Delonte West - Nenad Krstic

we still need a shooter to back up ray allen, i don't trust von wafer to much - then another big body possibly young, however rasheed already knows the system.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Wafer has proven himself in some big games already. He needs to get into the flow thats all. Delonte may have alot to do with keeping him on the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

i don't know, to me it seems we still need another eddie house     i mean, somebody who can shoot at clutch time if either ray allen or pp is out, another gun

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The man the Celtic's have that fits the bill is Delonte. He backs up both Rondo and Ray. Delonte is a very good perimeter shooter. If the Celts get both O'neals back healthy and stay healthy " I understand that's a big if" than were set. I understand Leon Powe is going to sign with the C's anytime. If Leon plays close to what he did with the C's than were really set. Again it's a big if with Leon due to his knee problems.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West - Nenad Krstic:
    In Response to Re: Delonte West - Nenad Krstic : I hope not............as bad as I felt by how he left the C's I feel that he is done and we don't need another undersized PF with bad knees........he couldn't even crack the Cavs lineup
    Posted by damfuno

Remember Delonte couldn't find anothewr suitor either... this team means more to players like Leon... we'll see.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Getzo,
    How good a signing was Delonte?  You are 100% right. Powe is worth the same chance with the three openings we have.  

If Jermaine comes back we will have a decision to make, but so be it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ubuntu18. Show Ubuntu18's posts

Watching the game last night and I noticed Delonte West has a very HIGH basketball IQ! I think Doc needs to consider closing the games with him down the stretch. The boy can shoot and make plays! I think Nenad was a good pick up for a bench player. I like our chances with two more bodies from buyouts. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If the Celtics think they need another shooter then don't be surprised if Jason Kapono will be a Celtic next week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

I would rather see Murphy and a shooter then Powe, I'm not sure how he helps us. We have Garnett, BB and the O'neal's who can play inside, I think we should look for some length and more scoring. Plus I still don't think he has the mobility to really help us due to the knees.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West - Nenad Krstic:
    Getzo, How good a signing was Delonte?  You are 100% right. Powe is worth the same chance with the three openings we have.   If Jermaine comes back we will have a decision to make, but so be it.
    Posted by concord27

With three spots open...

1. Dalembert(Wishful thinking), but more liekly Murphy, which is fine by me.
    2. A shooter.  Capono??? 34 - thinks so.
    3. Powe would be better than JO as he would actually be on the floor.  Don't get me wrong I actually like JO a lot, but is he ever going to come back?
    - That guy looks a lot like Rasheed Wallace... wait a second???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Tomorrow's the day when our questions will be answered. This is a fun time of the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

No to Capono.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I am still astounded at how well Krstic played in his first game as a C. A point was made that since he played under Frank at N.J., it made his transition easier. I know one thing, if he brings that hustle and energy on a nightly basis, I will be more than satisfied. I just hope he stays consistant.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm just waiting to see who the lucky winner is at the Star Market ! Kapono,Murphy, Powe or some stiff we never thought was even on the radar.

Sections
Shortcuts