Delonte West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Delonte West

Delonte West will probably be the guy the C's sign...makes sense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Delonte West

He is a combo gaurd. the celtics have three of those already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Captain_Fantastic. Show Captain_Fantastic's posts

Delonte does make sense. I love Delonte...Is he in ball shape? How is his mental health?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

The Cs will keep him in line

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

seriously?

this is scary.  People want to resign Delonte West?

This board is starting to freak me out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We need a ball handler for key situations.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

We need a ball handler for key situations.

Yeah. one that isn't dangerous and insane.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think Maine has all combo guards as well  Dooling might be best short term solution unless we make a trade. He knows the sytem.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Delonte uhm, no.  There are all kinds of possibilities but I don't Delonte as one of them. I think a Dleague player or min vet at PG, a different position and handle the ball by comittee, until nobody steps up. This game, I saw today was  what I been wanting to see all yea,r a blending of vets and new guys together instead of playing 3 on 5 in crunch time. If we go castaway PG replacement no way can or will they be Rondo, find a vet with a few miles or a undervalued/under achieve and still contend ? I say I'll take my chances, unless an offer we can't refuse happens. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

talking about giving barbosa more minutes

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Delonte West will probably be the guy the C's sign...makes sense.

Hope not........ Please spare me/us !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Encinitas's comment:

Dwight Howard - now there is a high character guy.  Brings losing with him wherever he goes.  Couple him with the most selfish player in NBA history and voila - collapse!

Our rebuilding needs to start.  The Laker trolls are foolish enough to think their win today means something.  They will take years to overcome the reach for Nash and Howard

Great points and I agree with you 100%.  Except for the one year that he led Orlando to the finals, he is mostly just a demanding player who got the coach fired and still decided to leave. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Delonte would be very likely to have a problem with one of the guards here. As he always does.

Finding a point guard may not be as hard as you think. Give Danny a couple of weeks.  I liked the defense today. Terry may emerge now that he can be in the flow of the offense.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Sorry but the sky is not falling.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Just tell him to bring his meds and leave the guns at home. He plays defense and it might be better served not to have a traditional PG to always keep the other team at a disadvantage.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Just tell him to bring his meds and leave the guns at home. He plays defense and it might be better served not to have a traditional PG to always keep the other team at a disadvantage.

we have 3 players that can do what D West does we need a ball handler. He was good at a time but this not right place for him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

West brings something that made the Celtics so good in the last 5 years: toughness. Boston lost their edge after Danny Ainge foolishly got rid of or failed to sign: Tony Allen, Kendrick Perkins, and James Posey. I welcome a West return. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

No thanks. Been there done with that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tripleb2066. Show tripleb2066's posts

Jonny Flynn

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts