DeMarcus Cousins available. Will Danny go after this mental midget????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

DeMarcus Cousins available. Will Danny go after this mental midget????

The Kings have suspended DeMarcus Cousins "indefinitely," team says.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: DeMarcus Cousins available. Will Danny go after this mental midget????

He is a selfish player, no doubt:

Perhaps he would fit right in with another team:

Someone who knows Kobe Bryant well suggests that he has turned his attention from making his case as the NBA's

all-time greatest player by surpassing Michael Jordan in championships to finishing his career as the NBA's all-time leading scorer. The reason? He has a better shot at success.

Per Ric Bucher!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I don't get where Kobe fits here...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get where Kobe fits here...

[/QUOTE]

Cousins is a selfish player - koME is a selfish player.............get it NOW????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Lakers don't need bigs. Why would they go after Cousins???? Celtics are last in rebounding and Cousins is averaging 9.5 rebs a game. The question is will Danny go after him. Not if the opinion of Ric Bucher matters or not. You are looking to pick up a fight today???? I told you 1,000 times, stop hanging out with him...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Maybe Doc can keep him under control or Cousins just doesn't want to play with the Kings. A new place might be good for him. With the vets the Celtics have it could also help. He's only 22.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bookem Danno!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He also has wanted their guard..Evans...??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Definitely a risk worth taking. The c's inquired about him last year when he and Westphaul had issues. When they inquired the c's had no real assets to trade.  This team has a good many solid players on reasonable contacts. 

. Don't agree with a so called no knuckle head policy.  It's great to get solid citizens,  but getting a good guy that can really play usually comes at a huge cost.  Sometimes gambling on a player that has been a  problem elsewhere pays off ex. Zachary Randolph. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

No question he is a talent but the problem is he plays like he is a talent.  When he gets fined, suspended or repremanded he always plays the "Why are they always holding me down card".  It's never his fault.  Could an organization like the Celtics steer this guy on the right path?  They have the vets to mentor, while the Kings didn't.  They have a better discipline overall as an organization of team ball, team defense to be unselfish.  The Kings don't now.

Is he a talent?  YES!  Could he be changed?  LONG SHOT.  I think with Cousens that process needed to start rookie season because he was already feeling he was the entitled coming out of college.  Do you take a chance?  Depends on his contract and what you have to give up.  You can't give up much for this talent because of his attitude.  It's that bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

3.8 this year

4.9 next year

QO  6.5 in 2014

I say he is worth the risk.  We would have to have him this year and next year........then we could cut him loose or trade him, right at the same time KG and PP will be retiring!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3.8 this year

4.9 next year

QO  6.5 in 2014

I say he is worth the risk.  We would have to have him this year and next year........then we could cut him loose or trade him, right at the same time KG and PP will be retiring!

[/QUOTE]

Which is it???

• hedleylamarr
    • First: 01/16/2010
    • Last: 12/22/2012

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3.8 this year

4.9 next year

QO  6.5 in 2014

[/QUOTE]

Which is it???

• hedleylamarr
    • First: 01/16/2010
    • Last: 12/22/2012

[/QUOTE]

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You sounded like you didn't want him in your first post. Just wanted to know if you did want Cousins or not...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bookem Danno!!!

[/QUOTE]

I thought you meant Darko and it made me think of a second overall pick in the draft going bust.  Cousins could be that, although the Celtics would be crazy not to look into it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I think it's a good fit for the Celtics. Doc, KG and Pierce can keep him under control. It shouldn't cost the Celtics much. Change of scenery could help him and playing for something might help as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I would take him in a heartbeat.  Not much to lose and the Celtics would be buying low.

Put him up front with KG and the Celtics become a lot better right away.

If he blows up it isn't like this team was going anywhere without him anyway.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

There are a lot of options out there and once January rolls around it will open up the roster to be able to put the pieces together to make a sensible trade for the Celtics.  Right now they don't have that freedom due to NBA rules.  We shall see soon.  Danny is not one to just sit back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are a lot of options out there and once January rolls around it will open up the roster to be able to put the pieces together to make a sensible trade for the Celtics.  Right now they don't have that freedom do to NBA rules.  We shall see soon.  Danny is not one to just sit back.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

Well after watching the C's for the first 26 games . i would trade anyone on the C's except RONDO  for COUSINS .BIG GAMBLE BIG REWARD!  CELTICS not going anywhere with no interior defense or rebounding. not to mention the guy can get u 20 a nite. At 22 years old yeah he is immature but hell i would still do trade giving up BASS ,LEE AND MELO OR SULLINGER!!!! YOUR THOUGHTS PLAYAS 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Snake, true.  I don't debate his talent.  Living in the Sactown area, I have to watch the Kings day in and day out.  The Kings organization is in turmoil and a player like Cousens, great talent but great attitude coming out of college are destined to fail with this franchises lack of structure.  There is no question he isn't at sometime a brilliant young talent.  But his own ego gets in the way and can that head be trained.

With those contract numbers and vets on the roster why not try.  As snake says, the cost is at its lowest and without a big man the Celtics will not be anymore than a 5 or 6 seed.

That seed is with Bradley back and PP playing like he has recently, Sully improving, Terry getting his shooting touch back and JG getting more consistant.  All of which are possible and more than likely probable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

The problem with the Kings is the need on their roster.  SF is the key.  They have the young kids in place at point, shooting guard, power forward.  It would probably take Jeff Green and Melo to start the talks.  I like Joseph coming up from D league to take JG spot if traded because he is a slasher, uses both hands and can shoot.  Joseph could be a diamond in the ruff.  He's really showing some talent in the D league and yes I realize it is the D league but you have to start somewhere.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

DeMarcus Cousins was probably the most talented player the year he came out . Danny looked into him last year after the last blow up. If he is not a mental case he would be everything we need and more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

YES, even with the baggage, he is more then worth it.....the celtics just allowed LARRY FREAKIN SANDERS grab 20 rebounds last night.....thats flat out pathetic. they need another big, and cousins fits the bill.

Sections
Shortcuts