Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed

No, seriously.

I hadn't really seen this guy before tonight. But I got home in time to catch the third quarter unfortunately.

I have been watching sports for a while. I have seen guys with attitude problems. I have seen guys with anger issues. But this guy has an air of menace about him. I don't know how to explain it. It's like he's genuinely enrgaed by every call. Not angry, enraged. I could read about him going home tonight and killing his whole family in a murder suicide because the dog peed on the carpet and I wouldn't be surprised.

He whined the entire third quarter. On a side note, he still only got one technical- for shoving another player after a play. Typical NBA. At one point the Celtics clogged toilet offense showed up again. The Cs pounded the ball into the ground. Nobody moved an inch for 24 seconds, then they jacked up some idiotic shot AFTER the shot clock buzzer went off . So they turned the ball over. Shot clock violation. But that wasn't good enough for Cousins. He chased the ref the entire length of the court whining about some foul that he thought happened. You know, even after his team recovered the ball off the violation anyway. In the meantime, his teammates are busy getting into their offensive set and doing their job.

I can't even imagine how emotionally draining it must be to have to play with this clown. He has got to be dragging that team down like an anchor.

I want ZERO part of him as a Celtic. Something really bad is going to happen with this kid. He is not well. Delonte had his issues- but he was harmless. This guy is sinister.

I wish I could put it into words. You had to see it. The facial expressions, the body language. Just everything. It was freaky.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed

If a dog peed on my carpet, I wouldn't murder my whole family, but I might take out the neighbors.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed:
    [QUOTE]No, seriously. I hadn't really seen this guy before tonight. But I got home in time to catch the third quarter unfortunately. I have been watching sports for a while. I have seen guys with attitude problems. I have seen guys with anger issues. But this guy has an air of menace about him. I don't know how to explain it. It's like he's genuinely enrgaed by every call. Not angry, enraged. I could read about him going home tonight and killing his whole family in a murder suicide because the dog peed on the carpet and I wouldn't be surprised. He whined the entire third quarter. On a side note, he still only got one technical- for shoving another player after a play. Typical NBA. At one point the Celtics clogged toilet offense showed up again. The Cs pounded the ball into the ground. Nobody moved an inch for 24 seconds, then they jacked up some idiotic shot AFTER the shot clock buzzer went off . So they turned the ball over. Shot clock violation. But that wasn't good enough for Cousins. He chased the ref the entire length of the court whining about some foul that he thought happened. You know, even after his team recovered the ball off the violation anyway. In the meantime, his teammates are busy getting into their offensive set and doing their job. I can't even imagine how emotionally draining it must be to have to play with this clown. He has got to be dragging that team down like an anchor. I want ZERO part of him as a Celtic. Something really bad is going to happen with this kid. He is not well. Delonte had his issues- but he was harmless. This guy is sinister. I wish I could put it into words. You had to see it. The facial expressions, the body language. Just everything. It was freaky.
    Posted by df5[/QUOTE]

We have our own problems with very talented players with serious immaturity issues.

At least DCousins craziness is closer to the surface so that  grown ups can see it and try to address it in a constructive way.

He rarely retreats behind say a R9R-like brooding, expressionless face. (Want that instead? Would you be less freaked out if he did?)

Cousins is quite a talent... just like R9R... and management will put up with outrageous (6-11, 270lb) antics to keep him (16Pt-11Reb- 20Per) on the floor.

Just like the Cs have done with Rondo.

Pud 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

He may be mental, but he still tore grandpa Garnett a new one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He definitely has problems controlling his emotions but it a very talented player.  He is still young and probably will change as he matures. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed : We have our own problems with very talented players with serious immaturity issues. At least DCousins craziness is closer to the surface so that  grown ups can see it and try to address it in a constructive way. He rarely retreats behind say a R9R-like brooding, expressionless face. (Want that instead? Would you be less freaked out if he did?) Cousins is quite a talent... just like R9R... and management will put up with outrageous (6-11, 270lb) antics to keep him (16Pt-11Reb- 20Per) on the floor. Just like the Cs have done with Rondo. Pud 
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    +1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]He is a knucklehead. We got rid of all our knuckleheads.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Sure you did. You looked at the Celtic roster? It's full of them!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Demarcus Cousins Is Mentally Disturbed : Sure you did. You looked at the Celtic roster? It's full of them!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Heard Cousins wants to play for the lakers..........he'd be perfect with all the other criminals they have on their team....now that they got rid of good guy Fisher, they have koME the adulterer, Artest the thug, Barnes the wife-beater, and Bynum who parks in handicapped zones and doesn't even apologize for it!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

*crickets* from that Elven dude.  Lakertroll stalker....stay or go live in LA.