DeMarcus Cousins Sent Home - wants to be traded.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: DeMarcus Cousins Sent Home - wants to be traded.

Trade machine on ESPN says this works, Bass,Bradley and our 2 firsts and our first in 2013 for Cousins and Thornton. Sacramento would be crazy to do this but hey,if done it would be a perfect move for us. We wouldn't be rebuilding we'd be reloading. Unless Maloof is a closet Celtic fan I don't see it happening, never know DA has pulled a rabbit out his hat before.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: DeMarcus Cousins Sent Home - wants to be traded.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DeMarcus Cousins Sent Home - wants to be traded. : It clearly is going to cost more than just players.....it will cost at least the better of the two draft choices, as well.  The guy's stock is not as high as a 5th choice because he's a problem.  So, to get something out of it, they may have to accept something less than they'd want to get some value.  If necessary, we could offer BOTH first round draft choices + Wilcox or both choices or JOhnson and a first rounder (two young players for one!). More importantly, in my post, I was actually suggesting a 3 team trade that landed Howard in Boston and Cousins in Orlando.   Salary exchange issues not solved as others pointed out, but my post was suggesting a longer term plan that got Howard and then encouraged DWill to join Howard.   I'm advocating a short term rental that can land DH here permanently.   The sales job would be Howard playing with Rondo and Pierce and the boys this year, then knowing he's got Green joining next year and knowing he gets more money from us as we'd have his Bird rights.  Add to that once he's in Boston, he gets to know the franchise (Danny, Doc, HOF players who are still around the team and motivate them, fans, the City that gets a bump rap but is a wonderful city......and maybe even a championship this year!).   That's an attractive package for Howard and DWill. Yes, I know my post was a huge long shot - but Red drafting Bird and signing him before the next draft was a long shot;  Red getting Bill Russell AND KC Jones was a long shot; Danny getting KG to agree to come to the C's was a long shot; Lakers getting Gasol for such a small price was long shot.    My point is:   Anything's Possibleeeeeeee!   At least try it, Danny!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I don't see any move that lands Howard in Boston and Couisins in Orlando... haha. Maybe the Magic would swing a 3-way trade to get howard to a team he wants and assets in return, one of which is Cousins, and the Magic build around a 21 year old Center.

Even our best offer of THREE draft picks, Avery and Johnson is likely not enough for Cousins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Wizards have another more gettable moron named Blatche.    He is available. Mcgee looks like a talent but he seems to be missing something for the price he would come at.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The Wizards have another more gettable moron named Blatche.    He is available. Mcgee looks like a talent but he seems to be missing something for the price he would come at.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

A Brain?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Oneonone,
    Bingo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]The Wizards have another more gettable moron named Blatche.    He is available. Mcgee looks like a talent but he seems to be missing something for the price he would come at.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Blache is out of shape and is a PF...

I prefer Bass

Celts need a Center

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Some things don't change much.   I would still go for him. BTW this was last year.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

No thanks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some things don't change much.   I would still go for him. BTW this was last year.

[/QUOTE]

I can't respond.

I am too distracted by your avatar.

[/QUOTE]

You must be blind,  have had this for a while.  Or have you just been drooling?  Last time I tried to change it I could not do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't respond.

[/QUOTE]

You must be blind,  have had this for a while.  Or have you just been drooling?  Last time I tried to change it I could not do it.

[/QUOTE] That's why i still have Ray!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Cousins' indef suspension lasts for precisely 1 game... and now he is reinstated.

Expect Sacto to put their best face forward, placate, placate, placate... and then try to deal DeMarcus at the earliest opportunity.

Suspension only serves to reduce this kid's trade value... so why do that?

Pud 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I know,  i was just giving you a hard time.  LOL

I can't respond.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] That's why i still have Ray!!

[/QUOTE]