Deng to Heat....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Deng to Heat....

Last "big" domino to fall?

2 years and about 20 mill.  He's not LeBron, but he's very good.  Riles is recovering nicely.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Deng to Heat....

Dang, but of course he is too old and too good, for his own good to be a Celt.  We need to stick with dysfunctional guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Heat are now one of the playoff teams.  Nothing great, just good.

Now that this is settled, depending upon the Parsons' decision, Houston/Dallas should be looking for a player.  Wonder what Denver will do?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dang, but of course he is too old and too good, for his own good to be a Celt.  We need to stick with dysfunctional guys.

[/QUOTE]

But we have bill, we have...see Rondon't or Mr Green Jeans going anywhere? Nope, because NOBODY wants them...lucky us!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 years and about 20 mill.  He's not LeBron, but he's very good.  Riles is recovering nicely.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]

He overpaid for Bosh.  The signing of Bosh isn't going to help him in the future.  Thanks Danny !  I can't stand Pat Riley and will be happy to see them eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs next season.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He overpaid for Bosh.  The signing of Bosh isn't going to help him in the future.  Thanks Danny !  I can't stand Pat Riley and will be happy to see them eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs next season.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree and I don't like Riley. Good luck getting 60 games out of Wade and Deng. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

So the HEAT bring back Chalmers and Birdman.  They will sign UD and Wade. Just last month people were calling them the 2007 Cavs, lose Bron and now they will compete in the East.

Really? It looks like same old team to me...without the best player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

So the HEAT bring back Chalmers and Birdman.  They will sign UD and Wade. Just last month people were calling them the 2007 Cavs, lose Bron and now they will compete in the East.

Really? It looks like same old team to me...without the best player.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  In the weak East, this is a weak playoff team.

Sections
Shortcuts