DENVER NUGGETS SMASH IN THE GRILL OF THE UTAH JAZZ PROPELLING THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS TO THE 8TH SEED WHICH IS RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT TO BE.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wow - don't even have to ignore these people!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And yet  - Tommy, who wished injury upon Manu - posted earlier today that the lakers would win the series because Peace is back - even though he isn't, and probably won't be!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-injury-update-on-metta-world-peaces-torn-meniscus/2013/04/03/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

It's all falling into place...

The Seeding.
    The Final Push.
    MWP is off of crutches and is looking to come back when the playoffs start.
    Gasol is getting re-adjusted.

Manu Ginobili will miss the 1st series of the playoffs.

Neither of these is true - nice try, but ill-informed!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Who would wish injury on a player besides Fierce?

I stated a fact that Ginobili was hurt and that MWP is almost ready to go.

Facts are facts.

It's funny that your ignore button must have become disabled or was that ANOTHER stretch of the truth?

Tommy was ignored............you will be as soon as you tick me off - which is coming soon.

You STATED Mau WILL MISS THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS you bold faced liar!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Got a link to back up your half-truth?

I do:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/4/1/4169080/manu-ginobili-injury-update-spurs

Popovich told Dan McCarney of Spurs Nation that there's still a possibility Ginobili will not be ready for the start of the postseason, which begins on April 20. While the Spurs have played well without Ginobili this season, Popovich lamented losing such a key contributor with the postseason rapidly approaching:

Wow, you really can't even read, can you?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Got an updated link?

Thought not!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Facts are facts.

It's funny that your ignore button must have become disabled or was that ANOTHER stretch of the truth?

Tommy was ignored............you will be as soon as you tick me off - which is coming soon.

Who is this Mau guy?  Wow, this guy seems really ill informed as he does not even know who is and who is not an NBA player.

Stay blessed!

Typo, genius, we've all done it.........don't you remember?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Facts are facts.

Who is this Mau guy?  Wow, this guy seems really ill informed as he does not even know who is and who is not an NBA player.

Stay blessed!

Plus, he called him Paul not long ago. So ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Facts are facts.

Stay blessed!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Facts are facts.

Stay blessed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Here's where the Lakers are getting lucky and I hope they don't even make the playoffs. Ginobili is out ! The Spurs have lost last 3 out of 4 but here's the real concern, watching OKC beat them by 12 pts last night I saw Tony Parker sitting out the last 7-8 minutes as he had a shin injury. Let's hope it's not serious !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Bring on the Spurs!

Stay blessed!

pro·pel·ling

: to drive forward or onward by or as if by means of a force that imparts motion

Examples: 

He grabbed him and propelled him through the door.

The train is propelled by steam

Hmmm, did Denver's smash grab the Lakers & propel them to 8th

place ? Or was it done by steam(aka Hot Air).

I would say a better verb for achieving 8th place would be still struggling for a playoff spot albeit the $86 million salaried 4 future HOFers are trying to show the tinsel town crowd thay are trying to earn their overpay !!!

Sections
Shortcuts