Derek Fisher ‘could be a consideration for the Celtics,’ according to report

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Derek Fisher ‘could be a consideration for the Celtics,’ according to report

That would be a tough pill to swallow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Derek Fisher ‘could be a consideration for the Celtics,’ according to report

I agree, Flobus, I read a report yesterday that said the NBA has cleared him to return to the lakers, so that is what I anticipate he will do.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

None of us knows what will happen, but given his relationship with kobe, to use the words "extremely doubtful" without backing it up is a little................speculative??

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/derek_fisher

third one down, man - enjoy!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

I don't think you are nearly as familiar with the Lakers roster as I am.

There isn't enough minutes in the game to give Nash, Duhon and Blake minutes, then to have Morris on the team and THEN to add Fisher...???

Why would they do that?

Yes, there is a level of interest if the circumstances are right.

LA is trying to trade Blake and/or Duhon.

If they traded both of them and had an extra roster spot, I would not be surprised for LA to sign Fisher.

Right, but the thing is you are a creepy guy who gets off on lying.

So you know there's that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

If they traded both of them and had an extra roster spot, I would not be surprised for LA to sign Fisher.

I think that is the idea. Fisher would only join the Lakers if they were able to unload Blake and/or Duhon.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

What do you mean babe?

How am I trying to implode a thread?

Just saying that on the Darko murder thread you stated that your only purpose here is to make things up and that you're a troll and that you don't mean anything you say.

I was just pointing that out.

that isn't really imploding a thread my friend. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

I think that is the idea. Fisher would only join the Lakers if they were able to unload Blake and/or Duhon.

Doubtful to move one.
    Nearly impossible to move two.
    Not many teams need a back up pg.

Perhaps. But if anyone can convince someone they desperately need a used tire, its Kupchak.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

Doubtful to move one.
    Nearly impossible to move two.
    Not many teams need a back up pg.

It's cute when you try and act like you care about what you write babe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

There isn't enough minutes in the game to give Nash, Duhon and Blake minutes, then to have Morris on the team and THEN to add Fisher...???

Why would they do that?

YOU think you are more familiar with the Celtics roster than me, too.  NOT TRUE

You think you know more about the rules than I do.  NOT TRUE

I never said he would return - I said "the NBA has cleared him to return"

You once said I nit pick and dwell on semantics - right back at ya.

I couldn't care less about Derek Fisher (unless he signs with BOS).  Man, you are just one angry I-can-never-be-wrong-about-anything- little dude!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Why would they do that?

YOU think you are more familiar with the Celtics roster than me, too.  NOT TRUE

You think you know more about the rules than I do.  NOT TRUE

You once said I nit pick and dwell on semantics - right back at ya.

I couldn't care less about Derek Fisher (unless he signs with BOS).  Man, you are just one angry I-can-never-be-wrong-about-anything- little dude!!

You could care less about Fisher?

I read a report yesterday that said the NBA has cleared him to return to the lakers, so that is what I anticipate he will do.

I read a report yesterday that said the NBA has cleared him to return to the lakers, so that is what I anticipate he will do.

This is another Steve Nash story that you will say you never said.

Now you are telling me what I think...

See what happens when you don't stick to the Celtics.

Our Agreement is nullified and you get pulverized.

Sorry bro.

Again, I never said he WOULD return, I am doing a Tommy - ie speculating - and this is still a Celtics thread, so if you violate the agreement, you are as big a welcher as Bloggy.  I DO think he will return to the lakers...........and he has been cleared to do so....it may be mid-season, pre-season, or even as a coach - or he may not - I've been wrong before!

Where did I tell you what you think?  YOU said, "I think I know more about the lakers roster than you do"  YOU said, "seems you don't know what a player control foul is" and YOU said Darko would kill someone on the court.

LOOKS LIKE STEVE NASH WILL BE A KNICK and STEVE NASH WILL DEFINITELY SIGN WITH THE KNICKS are NOT the same thing....he said today he almost signed with the Raptors - and I reported that one, too!

Pulverized??  In your dreams -  when can we expect the new username, as this one has clearly run its course, Rico??

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

You know what I like about Tommy he can get killed comment after comment and still be like look how I am owning you. So cute!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Of course, you never say would or will.

You say non-committal things such as "it looks like" or "I anticipate".

If you are going to forward some news, at least have the guts to stand behind it.

Stick to the Celtics and you will be ok.

Hasn't your hand been burned enough times by me?

Hysterical.....................you left the board once, and aplogized to me for being such a jerk!  Of course, that was MarkfromCt, but what's the difference?

For the second time now - this IS about the Celtics - there may be interest in Derek Fisher - didn't you just write something about how old that would make "us?"

Try to keep up!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Why would they do that?

I think you are VERY familiar with the Lakers roster....no surprise there..

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Of course, you never say would or will.

You say non-committal things such as "it looks like" or "I anticipate".

If you are going to forward some news, at least have the guts to stand behind it.

Stick to the Celtics and you will be ok.

Hasn't your hand been burned enough times by me?

Hysterical.....................you left the board once, and aplogized to me for being such a jerk!  Of course, that was MarkfromCt, but what's the difference?

For the second time now - this IS about the Celtics - there may be interest in Derek Fisher - didn't you just write something about how old that would make "us?"

Try to keep up!!!

What does your anticipation of Fisher re-signing with the Lakers have to do with the Celtics?

Nothing.

Have a good day Red-Russ.

You have called me many different peoples names.

Rico? Some girl? Mark? GK? Bynumismyhero?

Did I miss any?

I am just a humble guy who uses the name Tommy.

Wrong again, I never called you Bynumizahero - that is BloggyPoop - I also called him Dfurypuss.....oh you forgot mtrax - that is you (and I never mentioned Gina, so thanks for owning up to that one on your own - too easy)

Try to follow - there MAY be interest by the Celtics in Derek Fisher, as he is a FREE AGENT - personally, I think he will go back to the lakers - but I also thought Pete Rose would go back to the Reds when he signed with Montreal, and I thought Ray Allen would stay here, and I thought ORL would hold on to Howard.  Been wrong many times, Gina..........just like the rest of the world and ALL the people in it (of whom you have been a great representative)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You are wrong so often because you are not open minded and don't look at other factors.

We tried to convince you that Dwight would be traded to LA and you fought and fought and then hid for two weeks.

You don't factor what players are on a team, what players could be traded, how the salaries match up, why one player might want to play in a specific city, etc.

You mentioned some girls name many times.

Is mtrax a former poster here?

Am I Slippery Sam, Rajon Rondowski, RUWorthy and Bailey Powe?

I never hid anywhere - bold faced lie.

You are mtrax, Gina, MarkfromCt and Tommy - lie #2

You are NOT a Celtics fan - lie #3

You are not Sam, Rondowski or Worthy.  You are also not BP or Flobus or majicmvp.

You are just a pathetic individual with nothing else to do by come on a Celtics board in pre-season, and tell us how great the lakers are, all the while pretending to be a Celtics fan.  It is truly sad that you have such issues - and I wish you well in your recovery!!

Sections
Shortcuts