Derek Fisher on way to surpass Kobe for Rings!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Derek Fisher on way to surpass Kobe for Rings!!!

Yup, I know this a C Forum but I'll be happy to see Fisher get his 6th ring and with this Thunder team he has a good chance to do it. He will pass Kobe with 5 and tie MIchael Jordan & Kareem with 6.  I believe our Bill Russell is the leader with 11 !!!

I always hated Fisher but respected his ability to make clutch shots. I recall when we lost to the hated Lakers 2 years ago that many topics were that one of our advantages was to be that Rondo would make Fisher look like he was standing still and no way he could defend him. And I really don't know how well he did but that's not my point. Fisher in many other games vs us was the difference but in this game 7 he hit a dagger 3 in the last few minutes.

Now if Fisher is an asset to the Thunder, can you imagine the asset Ray Allen would be to a contender. Of course, if we can rectify our rebounding deficiency, 30th in the league I think, I would like to keep Allen in Boston. i like seeing his pretty Mother in the stands too !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Derek Fisher on way to surpass Kobe for Rings!!!

He probably will surpass Kobe in the number of rings.  Depending on how much longer he plays, and if he is still with Oklahoma City, he could win at least one more championship. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Won't that be fun??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I did not think of that but it is great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Because rings make the player

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

He's really ruined a good thing for me. I love Kevin Durant and was rooting hard for the Sonics. But that's going to be really hard to do with that washed up ltttle p.r.i.c.k on the team now.

The guy should have retired a long time ago.And as far as the rings go, three of Kobe's ring were won by Shaq. And one was a gift from the league and it's refs. Sorry, I'm not that impressed.

Great scorer and defender when he was in his prime. But the rings thing is overrated. It's not like he carried his team to all those rings the way Jordan did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Celtic players with more rings than Kobe
    Russell-11  Sam Jones-10  John Havlicek-8  KC Jones- 8  Satch Sanders-8  Jim Loscutoff-7  Bob Cousy-6