DeShawn Sims can play SF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

DeShawn Sims can play SF

Instead of the retreads out there lets hope we either can trade for Rudy, and if not, give Sims a try. He is known for offensive rebounding. We did not have enough of that last year

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/deshawn-sims

34 - DeShawn Sims

Michigan 

Birthday: 1/21/88

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: DeShawn Sims can play SF

I'd have liked to have seen Gaffney/Sims fighting for the 3rd string SF spot/15th roster spot in training camp

need a battle tested vet at that spot for the playoffs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: DeShawn Sims can play SF:
    I'd have liked to have seen Gaffney/Sims fighting for the 3rd string SF spot/15th roster spot in training camp need a battle tested vet at that spot for the playoffs

Posted by rameakap

Why can't you, isn't he invited to camp?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

If my count is correct, the C's currently have 13 players on their roster, counting Erden. I'm assuming Harrangody will get the 14th spot. Gaffney and Sims may fight it out for #15.  Both are good defenders and big for 3's.
        I still think that Doc will use Daniels as the backup 3 and possibly Wafer, depending on Wafer's defensive skills.
        Several posters think we need a big 3 as a back up. Maybe not or maybe so. Time will tell as always. Remember that the C's have a huge front line which will help out down low on help defense. I've always believed that a defender who keeps his man in front of him and sticks on him like glue is more important than a height matchup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

I agree with that,i think we should try to trade one of ours "bigs"(harangody will sign)plus Sheed´s contract and maybe trade one 1 st round  for a 2 nd round to get a SF,If we do that i think we would have the most complete roster in the nba.
    Just think about it:

PG rondo/nate/bradley
    SG ray/wafer/marquis
    SF pierce/a SF/ Sims or Gafney
    PF KG/Jermaine/Harangody (i think we would have to use BBD in the trade for a SF)
    C Perk/Shaq/Erden

Do you want more than this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: DeShawn Sims can play SF : Why can't you, isn't he invited to camp?
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Yes I suppose you are right

KG
    Rondo
    PP
    Ray
    JON
    Shaq
    Daniels
    Wafer
    Nate
    Baby
    Bradley
    Harangody
    Eden
    Gaffney
    Sims

That is your 15

But Sheed is still on the roster so until he is traded one of them will not be invited to the camp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I agree with that,i think we should try to trade one of ours "bigs"(harangody will sign)plus Sheed´s contract and maybe trade one 1 st round  for a 2 nd round to get a SF,If we do that i think we would have the most complete roster in the nba. Just think about it: PG rondo/nate/bradley SG ray/wafer/marquis SF pierce/a SF/ Sims or Gafney PF KG/Jermaine/Harangody (i think we would have to use BBD in the trade for a SF) C Perk/Shaq/Erden Do you want more than this?
    Posted by RondoIsHustle

BAM

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: DeShawn Sims can play SF : Yes I suppose you are right KG Rondo PP Ray JON Shaq Daniels Wafer Nate Baby Bradley Harangody Eden Gaffney Sims That is your 15 But Sheed is still on the roster so until he is traded one of them will not be invited to the camp
    Posted by rameakap

I think you forgot Perk!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Somebody should inquire with Charlotte what would be required to get Gerald Wallace.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Somebody should inquire with Charlotte what would be required to get Gerald Wallace.
    Posted by shines01

Gerald Wallace is a player with a lot of value. The C's would have to offer a lot just to get Charlotte interested. Secondly, he's too good to come off the bench. 
        I'm aware that great players like Hondo and McHale came off the bench for a good part of their career, but they we both players with a remarkable attitude to go along with great skills. I'm not comparing Wallace to McHale or Hondo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

For those hankering for Deshawn Sims to play for the Celtics this year cancel your plans. He signed to play in Greece yesterday. That leaves Harangody as the only summer camp survivor,and even he doesn't have a contract as of yet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

For those hankering for Deshawn Sims to play for the Celtics this year cancel your plans. He signed to play in Greece yesterday. That leaves Harangody as the only summer camp survivor,and even he doesn't have a contract as of yet.
    Posted by sportsbozo1

Saw that - crap.

They better sign Luke so they have someone to play in D-L other than be inactive

Sections
Shortcuts