Deshawn Sims invited to camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Deshawn Sims invited to camp

I am happy for him. What happens if he outplays Daniels?

Maybe he will compete with Tony G for roster spot 15

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-basketball/former-michigan-forward-deshawn-sims-invited-to-celtics-training-camp/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Deshawn Sims invited to camp

Like it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Matt Janning better make up his mind as he may be looking in at Von Waker or House (or even Carroll if he waits long enough)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Re: Deshawn Sims invited to camp:
    Like it!
    Posted by MichBelgium

From what I have read about him, he seems like someone to cheer for (like Powe). And he may have that kind of determination too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Yeah he is not a quitter I like his determination. I am surprised he was so powerfull on a position he doesn't have a body for. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from voguerp. Show voguerp's posts

Love it! He played extremely well at Michigan, and I think the C's could use a guy who shoots the ball really well as well as rebounds for a guy who's 6'8, and averaged 16 and 8 before departing to the NBA. Solid pickup!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

i would like to see both... sims & harangody... make c's 15 man roster....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Why was this guy undrafted?  I read about him on wikipedia and he had a longer spread than most stars.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

http://walterfootball.com/nbascoutingreport2010dsims.php 2010 NBA Draft Scouting Report: DeShawn Sims Position: Small Forward Size: 6-8, 235 School: Michigan, Senior Strengths: Nice inside/outside game Good mid-range jump shot Loves operating along the baseline Uses shot-fake to get defender in the air Quickness and footwork in the post Active on the glass especially on the offensive end Length helps him on the defensive end and on the boards Athletic enough to guard on the perimeter Weaknesses: Ball-handling Will have to become better off the bounce at the next level Inconsistent three-point shooter Free throw shooting Summary: Sims has played out of position the past two years for Michigan, ultimately being their center on the floor. He is a bit of a tweener in that he is not physical enough to be a true four at the NBA level, and is not effective enough with the ball in his hands or as a perimeter shooter to be a true three. He likely ends up being taken in the late second round (if he's even drafted). http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/DeShawn-Sims-5503/
    Posted by Mployee8

You're good when it comes to copying and pasting articles from other sites. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

http://walterfootball.com/nbascoutingreport2010dsims.php 2010 NBA Draft Scouting Report: DeShawn Sims Position: Small Forward Size: 6-8, 235 School: Michigan, Senior Strengths: Nice inside/outside game Good mid-range jump shot Loves operating along the baseline Uses shot-fake to get defender in the air Quickness and footwork in the post Active on the glass especially on the offensive end Length helps him on the defensive end and on the boards Athletic enough to guard on the perimeter Weaknesses: Ball-handling Will have to become better off the bounce at the next level Inconsistent three-point shooter Free throw shooting Summary: Sims has played out of position the past two years for Michigan, ultimately being their center on the floor. He is a bit of a tweener in that he is not physical enough to be a true four at the NBA level, and is not effective enough with the ball in his hands or as a perimeter shooter to be a true three. He likely ends up being taken in the late second round (if he's even drafted). http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/DeShawn-Sims-5503/
    Posted by Mployee8

Offensive rebounding sounds like a plus. Not sure we have improved much in that area so far

12. This post has been removed.