Detroit Pistons MORE relevant to the NBA than the Celtics?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Detroit Pistons MORE relevant to the NBA than the Celtics?

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I tend to think this is true because the Pistons have more titles than the Celtics do in the past 25 years and the Pistons just socked the Celtics in their GRILL with a TWENTY POINT beatdown!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

nah despite the Celtics playing 7 games in 10 days, despite 4 back to backs to the lakers one, despite the lakers playing 8 of their first 10 at home the Celtics have a better record then the lakers this year.

why did you stop at 25 years? go back 28 years and the Celitcs have the same amount of rings as the pisons. go back 31 years and they have more. what's your point? oh that's right you don't have a point.

ROTFLMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

have fun with that pistons win blobber bloop. the lakers have many more losses coming their way.

ROTFLMAO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 003323344's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I tend to think this is true because the Pistons have more titles than the Celtics do in the past 25 years and the Pistons just socked the Celtics in their GRILL with a TWENTY POINT beatdown!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

nah despite the Celtics playing 7 games in 10 days, despite 4 back to backs to the lakers one, despite the lakers playing 8 of their first 10 at home the Celtics have a better record then the lakers this year.

why did you stop at 25 years? go back 28 years and the Celitcs have the same amount of rings as the pisons. go back 31 years and they have more. what's your point? oh that's right you don't have a point.

ROTFLMAO

[/QUOTE]

I only go back 25 years, because that is 2 and half DECADES and 99.99% of people do have memories good enough to think beyond that time frame.  Sure I could talk about things that happened 50 years ago but no-one would know what I was talking about or care for that matter.
    And this is not about the Lakers as they have already dismantled the Pistons this season by more than 20 points.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

lol your logic blows. Celtics have a better record then the lakers so it does have to do with them. who cares if the lakers beat the pistons and the pistons beat the Celtics? the Celtics will beat teams the lakers lose to. duh

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO

[/QUOTE]

I only go back 25 years, because that is 2 and half DECADES and 99.99% of people do have memories good enough to think beyond that time frame.  Sure I could talk about things that happened 50 years ago but no-one would know what I was talking about or care for that matter.
    And this is not about the Lakers as they have already dismantled the Pistons this season by more than 20 points.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

lol your logic blows. Celtics have a better record then the lakers so it does have to do with them. who cares if the lakers beat the pistons and the pistons beat the Celtics? the Celtics will beat teams the lakers lose to. duh

[/QUOTE]

Look kiddo, a 20 point blowout to a team that is ONE and NINE is not good no matter how you try and spin it.  The Celtics are the worst team in the league when it comes to rebounds and in case you have not heard  - "No rebounds, No rings"

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

spin this. the Celtics will solve the rebounding dilemma. worry about your sorry team with 100 million payroll and is stuck in third place in their weak division. let me guess. 72 to go. same holds true for the mighty Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Looks like the troll trapped another poor fool into engaging, when will these people learn to IGNORE... let the sad lonley loser talk to himself if BDC can't do its job.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Nope, just sending out a quick reminder to 0033 about how this guy is here b/c of people like him (not me, I have not directly responded to the troll).  

Fierce, your negative childish attacks on fellow Celtic fans make you the laughingstock of the trolls, please grow up, you are the worst example of what a C's fan should be on this board

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope, just sending out a quick reminder to 0033 about how this guy is here b/c of people like him (not me, I have not directly responded to the troll).  

Fierce, your negative childish attacks on fellow Celtic fans make you the laughingstock of the trolls, please grow up, you are the worst example of what a C's fan should be on this board

[/QUOTE]

yea i know why he is here. he'd be here regardless of if i responded to his posts or not.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree 100%

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

BLOGGETY.....you really are a little slow....

what is it about this 20 years thing..and peoples memories...ARE PEOPLES MEMORIES THE NBA....THEY ARE NOT THE NBA...go on the INTERNET AND LEARN ABOUT THE NBA...not the 20 years ago league which isnt the nba...

THE NBA OWNS YOU....WE Real fans follow the NBA ..not the 1992 league.....

greetings and salutaions to you...ahahhahahhahahha..you dont know what those words mean......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You are completely wrong my friend.  Remember I have been here almost daily even when the Lakers started the season 1-4. Now the Lakers are steamrolling the rest of the league, and I am still here."

But why are you still here? No one wants you here and you add no value. The real test of a troll is if they are still around when their team is totally lost and out of contention. For example in the Pats forum the Jets trolls have largely disappeared as their season is close to done. You would disappear in that case because you are here to be a bully and to somehow enjoy a false sense of self-esteem over the Lakers accomplishments.

19. This post has been removed.