Devin Harris

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Devin Harris

I have a nice Lee/Bass trade........but everyone will hate it:

Bass and Lee to the Raps for Bargnani

A swap of bad contracts; they need players; since they have NO picks, they would be better with this trade:

Lowry, Lee, Gay, Fields and Jonas

DeRozan, Ross, Bass, Gray and Johnson.........much better team than last year.

Bargnani gets to start over with a good coach, and maybe KG as a mentor.  He could play stretch 4, and it's only two more years and 23 mill.....vs Bass and Lee ( Bass 2 and 14, Lee 3 and 15)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

red russ,

maybe on barngaini.

he was a 1 pick...the rapts may want more or another player bad deal thrown in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

A swap of bad contracts; they need players; since they have NO picks, they would be better with this trade:

Bargnani gets to start over with a good coach, and maybe KG as a mentor.  He could play stretch 4, and it's only two more years and 23 mill.....vs Bass and Lee ( Bass 2 and 14, Lee 3 and 15)

:)

NOW THERE'S A SOLUTION FOR OUR REBOUNDING WOES!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In all seriousness, I think Bass might have as much value as Bargnani out there. I agree that Bass and Lee make the Raptors better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

NOW THERE'S A SOLUTION FOR OUR REBOUNDING WOES!!!

No, not a solution - their numbers are the same.  We would make this trade to give this kid a fresh start, he has been an underacheiver.  Bass will never be better than he is right now, but Bargnani could be!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,

It's a good idea Bass+Lee <-> Bargnani (AB). But who's going to play defence at 4 when AB on the floor?

With all due respect to AB's offensive capabilities, I think BB's much better on D-end.

AK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to sinus007's comment:

Hi,

It's a good idea Bass+Lee <-> Bargnani (AB). But who's going to play defence at 4 when AB on the floor?

With all due respect to AB's offensive capabilities, I think BB's much better on D-end.

AK

And that has been the knock on him, and it's a fair one, but his career average is 15 PPG in 30 mins...........could he not be a good bench player?  See, I'm thinking Sully is our starter at the 4..........Bargnani is the backup 4 and 5.  I can't see playing Sully and Bass at the same time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

These Euros get schooled on D...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I like it. We need offense, scoring 75 points per game won't get it!!  Plus he is still young enough for our rebuilding process.  Good trade idea, i think it could help both teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TRADE TO ME ! 

I'D DO THAT IN A SECOND , BARGNANI IS WAY UNDERATED FROM PLAYING IN TORONTO , THE GUY CAN DO EVERYTHING, HE's A BORDERLINE ALL STAR RIGHT NOW, GREAT SHOOTER, GREAT PASSER, SMART, BETTER REBOUNDER THAN ANYONE ON THE CELTICS NOT NAMED SULLINGER, GOOD ENOUGH DEFENDER

YOU NEVER KNOW....TORONTO HAS A NEW GM COMING IN, THEY MAY WANT TO CLEAR OUT AND START OVER AGAIN, BASS AND LEE WOULD NOT BE MISSED.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i'd do that trade anytime...i like bargnani.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts