DH back on the table?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: DH back on the table?

When is that last time that a player signed a contract content that he will "make it up on the next contract". WOW!!! What universe do these trolls come from??
    I want you as my agent...What do they get 30%??

"I'll gladly pay youTuesday for a hamburger today".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: DH back on the table?:
    In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : By all appearances, I would have to say that you are following Tommy around. just sayin'
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Following a Laker fan on a Boston Board!!!!duh...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : If Dwight retires after 4 years, then he will lose money. If he keeps playing he will make it up in his next contract.
    Posted by TommyRules

How do you make up 25 million??? That's a lot of hamburgers....
    he's at his peak right now..no telling what happens in four years..
    He may want out then too....Back injury..?? Changes in caps ,,so on....
    That's about 7 million to his agent....right now!! He should just wait and sign with Dallas or Boston later...Im not saying he can't go to La or Houston, just saying not likely...too much money left on the table...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to DH back on the table?:
    http://www.foxsportsohio.com/07/29/12/Sources-Howard-could-be-traded-soon/landing_cavaliers.html?blockID=768157&feedID=3561 A nightmare scenario for Boston if he landed in LA. I don't mind if he stays or goes but please, make a decision!
    Posted by LAL 32

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - DH back off the table? HA HA HA HA HA....SHUT UP!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Wishing and hoping, planning and dreamin .....Faker fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : Don't forget grad school, too! Master's degree to go with my BA in Business. I'm also the CEO of my company, little boy. And if you work very hard..you'll still be masturbating in your parents' basement. ROFLMAO. Stop trolling here, punk. Howard wouldn't even help LA if they got him. Most basketball players' careers are greatly diminished after back surgery, especially big men. Ever hear of Brad Daugherty? Howard relies on his leaping ability and strength. It could be a problem. The procedure he had is called a lamenectomy. (your Mommy will help you sound it out). Even when done arthroscopically, it still leaves scar tissue. You might want to stick with Bynum. Now go have a popsickle.
    Posted by nutter44

ROFLMAO!!!

Just because you mow yards for a living does not make you a CEO.  LMAO!!! Laughing

You should really learn how to spell before claiming that you have all of these degrees.

Just sayin'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : If my basketball knowledge was as lacking as yours I would worry about spelling, too. You still haven't told us how far your hoops career took you. Maybe because you DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME. This explains your lack of insight. Oh, and I have my degrees. You also ignore the basketball issue again: How sure are you that DH won't be damaged goods? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (This is correct, Mr. CEO)  Daugherty, Steve Johnson, even the great Larry Bird were significantly less after a lamenectomy. BTW, Don't you tire of getting smacked down in every debate?
    Posted by nutter44

You remind me of Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite. I bet you think you can throw a football over a mountain.  LMAO!!!! Laughing

Also if I were ever play you in basketball, you would be thoroughly embarassed. Consider yourself very lucky kid.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Come on, hedley! What the Lakers need is a coach, not a clown! HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34

This is like Bozo calling the kettle a clown.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts