DH back on the table?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: DH back on the table?

In Response to Re: DH back on the table?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : You just keep shoveling deeper and deeper. Making up new lies to cover old lies just doesn't cut it.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

+19

Laughing

headley should change his name to "headcase"

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]What? What? Dwight Howard trade talks open back up?  Hmmmm... the day after they hire a head coach? If I lived back in biblical days, I would be revered as a prophet.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Instead you live in the modern times and are considered a BOZO.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : Bynum has not said he will or won't re-sign with Houston. Dwight said he WILL NOT. Dwight would not LOSE $25m. He will make up $20+m of that when he signs his next contract. That $25m is only because he can only sign for 4 years as a free agent compared to 5 years for a team with his bird rights. Bynum doesn't seem to care where he plays. Do you remember his comment that there is a bank in every city? Bynum does not need/want to be a media darling like Dwight does. Bynum wants to dominate on the court and have the opportunity to shoot more. Those would be accomplished in Houston. If I am Houston, if I can either have Bynum with an understanding that he will re-sign or Dwight who has said he definitely will NOT re-sign with my team, I go for Bynum. Orlando and Houston would need LA.

Tommy, I would not waste my time with hedley. It is like beating a dead horse, or better yet, having a conversation with a crazed monkey. After Dwight is traded to the Lakers, he will be on here starting threads about how David Stern should veto the deal or he is otherwise a member of some conspiracy. If Cleveland is involved with the deal, he will write another scathing review about Dan Gilbert. He is hilarious,, really..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]agree.....different skill sets but both are quality centers......the thing is, the NBA is no longer a "center driven" league....going back to the Bulls with Bill Cartwright and Luc Longly....the Mavs last year and this year's Heat team....the days of the dominant center leading his team to championships (think Russell, Chamberlain, Jabbar, Cowens, Olajowan, and Shaq) are gone...KG gave us top quality play and he isn't a post up player down low...DH has made it to one Finals appearance and that is only because KG was lost for the playoffs....the Celtics were the dominant team in the league when he went down.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Cowens? He isn't in the class of the great centers.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : Max deals   4 years 80 mil 5 years  105 mill - can only be offered by team he is on! Sounds like a sacrifice of 25 mill to me! BYE!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Did you just learn this? I have been telling you this for the past 2 months, yet you still wanted to argue with me.  That is why Dwight will sign with the Lakers because he does not want to lose that money AND he wants to get a ring.
     He knows that in Orlando and Houston, his odds on that ring go down drastically as compared to playing for the greatest franchise in the NBA.

Thanks for sharing and I especially thank you for allowing me to make you look so very foolish once again! Laughing

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : So, you are now saying that he will be traded to Houston before the season starts. 5 days ago you said he would be traded to Brooklyn in January and why would Orlando want Houston's junk? Re: Oh oh!! posted at 7/25/2012 11:29 PM EDT hedleylamarr Posts: 4930 First: 1/16/2010 Last: 7/31/2012 9db3c87664865e2a06b777d116cf14b3 In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Is it inevitable that Howard will soon be traded to LA? I will be pissed if he is but how else could this end? Does anyone think he plays another game for Orlando? Orlando has done nothing to get better this summer. They really can't until they trade Richardson (2), Turkoglu, BBD and Dwight.  Howard was staunch in his stance and again made it clear to Hennigan that he has no desire to return to Orlando. He told the 30-year-old general manager that he would “never sign another contract with the Magic,” according to sources that spoke with RealGM. Posted by TommyRules What is your problem?  Stop following me around.  I don't trust a guy who only has 20 posts, the first one being yesterday (allegedly) and who can remember what Fierce wrote back in March, 2011!!  Care to explain that? If you have been here that long, then certainly you have heard my stance since the beginning.  THEY DON'T WANT TO TRADE HIM - not to the lakers, Mavs, Bulls, Nets, Rockets or anyone else.  That must be obvious to someone other than me.........................they will wait until the last possible minute, then trade him to the Nets - and get the best deal.  They don't like Bynum, and why would they take HOU's junk?????? The longer this goes, I say, the LESS likely it is he ends up in LA. "Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell "You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach "My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

By all appearances, I would have to say that you are following Tommy around. just sayin'

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts