2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: DH back on the table?

In Response to Re: DH back on the table?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.rantsports.com/blog/2012/08/07/nba-rumors-atlanta-hawks-dark-horse-to-acquire-dwight-howard/ Part of it: At this point Howard’s chances of becoming a free-agent after the 2012-2013 NBA season are probably better than what most people think.  Orlando Magic  GM Rob Hennigan is apparentl convinced that he can keep Howard with the Magic, even though he has told him face-to-face that he wants out. After hearing this Henniganhas still not gone deep into talks with any team, as he feels that no deal has come close to what they want for Howard. At this point Hennigan is just becoming as bothersome as Howard, especially since what he’s been asking for in a trade, picks and cap relief, have been offered to him by the  Brooklyn Nets ,  Houston Rockets , and  Los Angeles Lakers  via a trade facilitated by the Cleveland Cavaliers , and he has turned down all of them.Hennigan feels that if the teams trying to acquire Howard are truly serious about it, that they will also be around in the next few months to try and acquire him. While this is true the one thing that Hennigan may not be looking at is the fact that some teams may not be willing to part with picks, or take bad contracts when Howard is that much closer to becoming a free-agent. The Rockets would be one of the teams that could sign Howard outright in free-agency, so there deal in February may not be as good as it is now.   Please notice 3 things that I have been saying (this article is 9 hours old): 1.  There have been NO serious talks with any team (they want to keep him) 2.  The CAVS are mentioned as trade facilitators, not the Rockets (Rockets want them for themselves) 3.  Hennigan thinks offers will get better as we inch toward Feb.  (BKN and HOU can trade for him outright) Watch Rico rip the source now.................
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Son, who cares it's just an opinion of some schmoe.  Did you think Nash was going to the Lakers? No.  If it happens it(DH trade to Lakers) will come out of left field.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In what month, date, hour, minutes and seconds will Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard  be Celtics in 2012 like Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 has been stating for the past year or so????? So the question isn't, "Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet??? The question is "Are Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard Celtics yet?????

PS: No Excuses please...
    Undecided
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Poll: Will the Celts Make the Playoffs?

posted at 3/22/2012 4:40 PM EDT

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 8/8/2012
    In Response to Re: Poll: Will the Celts Make the Playoffs?:
    In Response to Re: Poll: Will the Celts Make the Playoffs? : you may be right, fierce, or i may be. guess we'll just have to wait and see. i've seen how difficult you can be w/ bets, nevertheless i propose a gentlemen's agreement here: i say Cs finish no less than 6th seed and w/ a better than 6-15 record going forward from this day, 3.22.12; you say NO on both counts. winner merely gets satisfaction of being correct while loser merely suffers the indignity of being wrong, which happens with regularity anyway.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

I definitely think the Celts will not be able to get even the 7th seed. But I do think the Celts can get 7 wins. So I only disagree with you on the 6th seed part. If the Celts are going to make the playoffs it's going to be as the 8th seed. The schedule is just too tough.

Re: Poll: Will the Celts Make the Playoffs?

posted at 3/21/2012 7:35 AM EDT

In Response to Re: Poll: Will the Celts Make the Playoffs?:
    Knicks win and Bucks win tonight. Against the Raptors and Blazers, respectively. Those aren't exactly bigtime contenders. Are you going to guarantee a Buck victory over the Celtics on Thursday, the way you incorrectly guaranteed a Hawk victory over the Celtics?
    Posted by davidap

Celts will lose to the Bucks and Sixers on the road
    Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 (the name resumes it all)Trolling on his own team. PRICELESS!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Are CP3 and Dwight howard Celtics yet????? Now that is the question.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season

posted at 12/6/2011 7:31 PM EST

Dwight and Arenas for KG and Ray. 

Why the Magic would do this:

1. The Magic will lose Dwight to free-agency in 2012.
       - if Dwight doesn't plan on leaving he should have told the whole world by          now

2. Gilbert can be waived but the Magic would still have to pay him.
       - a little more than 60m remaining on Gilbert's contract

3. Getting cap relief would allow the Magic to start rebuilding ASAP.
       - Celts add 1st round picks to sweeten deal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We're Done

posted at 1/11/2012 10:49 PM EST

We can't beat a .500 team coming off a back to back.

We can't rebound the ball.

We have no inside scoring, everything is from the outside from our bigs, KG and Bass.

Some of you might disagree, but it is what it is.

Notice the date. Bandwagon or not????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : I really don't see the point in this.  The guy was wrong, he adimtted it......isn't it time to move on? 
    You will never see the point you are one of his followers. Never seen you defend Mployee when Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 does it to him. You are blinded by your leader. Sad but true...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : I have taken mployee's side many times against Fierce..when it gets over the top.  Like it is now, this was unprovoked on your part........and I am not one of his followers........he is one of mine.......lol!
    Well you can be right on the following part. He changes with the wind...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : You are such a hypocrite! Hi Sam. Was praying for Rosalie when she was hospitalized and read the conversations you had with her husband during her hospitalization it was nice to keep everyone posted including me..  You and the board got to be very proud of what the Celtics did last season, that was all heart, passion and great coaching. After all they had to go through with injuries  they were just one Avery Bradley away from being in the finals.   I could only wish Bynum and Gasol played with half the passion KG plays day in and day out.  I like the Nash signing because of how he makes everyone better and will get the ball to everyone where they will be more successful. I believe Gasol will be the most benefited by Nash. We will see the Gasol of the past. I don't post much in BDC just go there once or twice a week. I just get into it with Fiercest34 because he reminds me of the old GreenKiller lol!!! http://samcelt.forumotion.net/t3688-the-latest-from-greenkiller AND YOU SAY YOU PRAY, GK? HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Yes. I even pray to God you to get something right in this life time...

UndecidedWinkLaughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I know you don't pray Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!

posted at 4/1/2012 6:54 PM EDT

In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!:
    I said better record you said defense so we clouldn't agree on a bet. Soon you will be gone for a few months. IF you keep your word which I doubt. You still think Austin will be a Celtics in 2012?????? Simply Clueless34, how about the other half of that prediction remember????? Quote from Clueless34 "Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard will be Celtics in 2012" NOT!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! WRONG AGAIN!!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JAMEZHILL24.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

The Dwight Howard to the Celtics prediction just got delayed because Howard will not opt out this year. Who knows, maybe Austin and Dwight will be ballin' in 2013. Ha Ha

And don't worry, I'll honor the bet. I'm going to stop posting here for 5 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : mtrax/Gina/MarkfromCt/some other name I forgot is gone. At first I thought it was you, but he is an even bigger AH than you... Here is/was a guy who promised to leave the board forever during the playoffs, only to return and cause more misery to me and others.  He was a stalker, a liar and a fraud................hey wait, maybe it IS you!!

Bingo!!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DH back on the table? : I was reading some old posts and Mark just destroyed you in various arguments. Kind of like what I do to you. You are out of your league. If you watched more than just the Celtics you would know more about basketball.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is you have a lot of basketball knowledge but you are obsessive and creepy?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts