DH12 to Miss Season Opener; LOL at Trolls

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: DH12 to Miss Season Opener; LOL at Trolls

Did TommyStupid tell Dwight of Darko's comments?  The two seem to be running scared right now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tommyfraud nice of you to finally own up to being a Laker fan, a Celtics fan wouldn't care about defending this bullpucky. 

The "writer" happens to be respected beat writer Chris Sheridan. Unlikely the other three stakeholders you listed above, this writer has no stake in whether Howard plays opening night or not. So, I'll go with him for now over those who are trying to jack up season ticket holders. You're right, he could be wrong. But he's not some "blogger" either but a guy with a lot of sources. 

I can definitely see why you would take this article lightly as it is far more sober than the hysterical "Lakers have the best frontcourt/backcourt in the NBA/let's just roll over and give them rings right now" stories you prefer...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

1) Dwight's doctors did not say he would miss opening night

2) Lakers management did not say he would miss opening night

3) Dwight did not say he would miss opening night

4) The writer of this story said he would miss opening night

Oh, ok. Let's all believe him now.

Looks like you were trying to be resasonable and logical.  Must have been a heck of an effort.  How is the heart rate now?  I suggest that you sit down and take a breather.  And be careful in the future.  This much effort may not be good for your health.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I'm away from this board for 4 hours and I'm running scared.

ROFLMAOAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you acknowledge that you are TommyStupid?  I didn't think that you would be that honest.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hey guys - don't you know he's the authority on everything?  Despite all the links we have here, DH is NOT missing opening night.  AND, despite all the links saying Courtney Lee took less money to come to BOS........well THAT one is bunk.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

There is zero proof DH will be ready for Opening Day.

The two stories are actually very similar.  On one hand you have the ATHLETE saying he'll be ready by Opening Day.  On the the other hand, you have the ATHLETE saying he took less money to come to BOS. 

There is zero proof either is correct, we have to take their word for it.  Celtics fans believe Lee and not Howard.  Lakers fans believe Howard and not Lee...........me?  I don't believe either one!!

Because I was NOT born yesterday, and I'm NOT gullible!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I admit that nobody with any insider knowledge or authority announced that Dwight will miss opening night. The board clown (F34IQ) is wrong again.

And TommyStupid, the resident Lakers stupidity standard bearer, who has taken on the mission to teach a lesson to Celtics fans on a Celtics board, is being very very stupid all the time.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

bad back.'nough said.all is well

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

prakash has nothing of value to say again.

Surprise, surprise.

Ouch!  That hurt.

You mean that you think that your stuff has value?  To what?  Some stupid cause to make a fool of yourself on a Celtics forum.  Go engage in some constructive conversation on a Lakers forum.  Over here you are just being stupid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i have to admit i just cant get enough of michael jordan laughing at the lakers,fantastic!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Dwight has not ulterior motive for lying about his back?  Who's gullible now??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's okay, though, they signed Chris Roberts-Douglas today - he is the savior!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts