did anyone else hear TOMMY ripping into Rondo+calling him out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: did anyone else hear TOMMY ripping into Rondo+calling him out?

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lets just hope some dumbbell GM thinks hes making a great move picking up Rondo for anything more than a late pick or second tier player..

We should have dumped him right after Perk was sent to OKC... if there was any time the writing was on the wall for what type of garbage Rondo is, it was then. Shoulda sent him packing while some GMs were still in love with the hype and the Celtic vets could still somehow disguise the leotard  wearing roller skaters enormous weaknesses

[/QUOTE]

Grampie Karl is mad again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo should't be signed for max money, and I don't think he will be.

I think Ainge moves him over the Summer or next year mid season.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, agree 100%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Does anyone remember when Rondo went down last year and the C's went on that run of wins...the ball was moving and everyone was involved. That wasn't an anomaly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

Rondo has had to deal with a lot over the course of his career, so what "so-called" fans say about him just doesnt matter. He came to a team that was championship ready and was doubted up until he helped the Celtics win in 2008. He played hurt and always gave full effort when the games meant something. He has since seen that team dissolved, and the current team is a bottom feeder, so I do not fault the guy for anything at this point. He wants to win, but needs help. TRUE Celtics fans understand this and stand behind him.

Stay chill!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I guess we're going to see how much of a true Celtic Rondo really is this summer.