Did I read this correctly?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Did I read this correctly?

PHI may be open to trading MCW!

This would be to get the #1 pick, and draft Exum - per hoopshype.

Could we -

1. trade Rondo to LAL for Nash and #7

2.  offer #6 #7 and #17 to PHI (moved to CLE for the #1)

3.  CLE takes Bogans contract and the 3 picks

4.  PHI takes #1 pick (they still have 5 or 6 other picks)

5. We get MCW, Waiters and pick #3

PHI may have to add one of their own picks, but how desperate are they to get #1?

In my scenario, we would take Parker...............MCW, Waiters and Parker!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Did I read this correctly?

It doesn't say Philly would trade MCW for the #1 pick, it says if they take Exum 3rd the two may not pair well together as poor shooters so they'd then look to trade Carter-Willimams.

Say they draft Exum 3rd if they like him better than Carter-Williams. That would only be if Wiggins is gone.

If Cleveland takes Wiggins and the Embiid camp forces the Bucks to pass on him, due to medical concerns perhaps but mostly b/c he does NOT want to play there, then the Bucks take the safe player in Parker (after Utah desperately tries to trade with them)

Philly could take Exum 3rd. They must know Orlando is 100% honed in on him at #4. 

If the Magic love their sure thing center Vucevic, a 14/11 guy last year at 23, they might then trade us #4 and Embiid for #6 and #17... they'd happily pair Smart, who they'd have picked last year, with Oladipo and trade Afflalo for a young PF, or take Vonleh or Randle and trade Afflalo for a young PG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It doesn't say Philly would trade MCW for the #1 pick, it says if they take Exum 3rd the two may not pair well together as poor shooters so they'd then look to trade Carter-Willimams.

Say they draft Exum 3rd if they like him better than Carter-Williams. That would only be if Wiggins is gone.

If Cleveland takes Wiggins and the Embiid camp forces the Bucks to pass on him, due to medical concerns perhaps but mostly b/c he does NOT want to play there, then the Bucks take the safe player in Parker (after Utah desperately tries to trade with them)

Philly could take Exum 3rd. They must know Orlando is 100% honed in on him at #4. 

If the Magic love their sure thing center Vucevic, a 14/11 guy last year at 23, they might then trade us #4 and Embiid for #6 and #17... they'd happily pair Smart, who they'd have picked last year, with Oladipo and trade Afflalo for a young PF, or take Vonleh or Randle and trade Afflalo for a young PG.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree ORL will take either Exum or Smart.  I've said that all along.  All depends on who Utah takes!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Thanks for the effort guys but it's so close to the actual draft I'd just as soon not get a migraine trying to chart all these deals and wait for the real thing to happen...just like in the NFL draft the GM's of non playoff teams are filling the air with trial balloons and misinformation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

People are saying rebuild will take five, even ten years.  These fellas are cutting it to about twenty five minutes.  All you need is the aid and agreement of like five or six other teams.