Did Nicholson draw up the Lakers' schedule?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

Did Nicholson draw up the Lakers' schedule?

Wow, was the Lakers schedule made up after it was determined that Bynum would be out to start the season? Did they let Jack (cuckoo nest) Nicholson dabble with it?

The Lakers have won 8 of their last nine games, but each of those wins came against a team with a losing record, including 4 games against last place teams.

The single loss? Against a first place team (Chicago).

They get more of the same tonight, hosting Milwaukee, a third place team with a losing record.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Did Nicholson draw up the Lakers' schedule?

The Lakers are 19-2 vs losing teams.....they are 2-5 vs winning teams.....in the meantime, the Celtics are 12-2 and 10-2.....very impressive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Great point the Lakers do not have one signature win this season.  Which is amazing.  By where all the Laker faithful.  Maybe because they have not had one win to crow about yet. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

the lakers will win christmas day against the heat. this will be one of two times i cheer for the lakers this year. the time they play miami in LA and the time they play miami in miami. lets hope they win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

The Christmas day game is going to be big.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would disagree with you about the Lakers not having an effect on the schedule.  How do you know?  The NBA has shown it is corrupt and capable of aiding certain franchises.
    The Lakers don't look so hot so be smart an keep your mouth shut or find a Laker BB.  It looks like it will be a long season for you guys.
    Injuries are the only thing that will stop us this year. It is your only hope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In all honesty...I will route for Miami to beat the Fakers both times they play.  I will then look for the Spurs and Mavs to beat the Lakers and Heat and lose against the Celtics.

Dont forget that the Fakers also share it with the LA Kings(NHL) and that factor in with a 3 teams scheduling along with the other events that are planned.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

In Response to Did Nicholson draw up the Lakers' schedule?:
    They get more of the same tonight, hosting Milwaukee, a third place team with a losing record .
    Posted by portcallen99

Wow. I was wrong on that one LMAO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Good things happen when Qdaddy talks trash to Celtic fans.

HAHAHA!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Best part of their sched is that they have lost 8 freaking games already

Hollinger had this to say:

The other edge of this ironic sword is that Bryant isn't having that great a year in the eyes of many. In part, that's because of his team's uneven play. Tuesday night's bomb against Milwaukee (capped by Kobe's F-bomb, as it turns out) dropped L.A. to 21-8 against the league's easiest schedule)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celts schedule 21st, teams we have played have a .510 winning percentage

La's schedule is 1st, teams they have played have a .410 winning percentage

That doesn't take into account that we have had more back to backs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

i hope the lakers lose over miami on x-mas day game....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

That just means that the schedule will be tougher later. Bynum will be a shadow of him self for some time, just like Perk.

Both Dallas and San Antonio are playing better. Dallas is doing it with a tougher schedule. Maybe it will be the Celtics against a Texas team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Did Nicholson draw up the Lakers' schedule?:
    i hope the lakers lose over miami on x-mas day game....
    Posted by potging

No way

You root for Miami b/c our homecourt in the East is WAAAY more improtant than the finals... LA and Miami have equal losses compared to use right now... LA will likely lose more, they are older, the West is stronger, miami is still coming together

If we can be 5-6 games ahead of Miami going into Feb when we are at full strength again, then split the last 2 games with them (as well as a split with LA) I will feel GREAT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Celts will be dominate  into Feb if injuries occur the issue is not the not be the same, things may change. However, if KG or PP are injured, the record will change.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If Miami plays LA at all like they've been playing over the past three weeks, they are going to absolutely spank LA. 

The Heat, down the stretch, are going to be a lot more formidable than LA.  I mean no disrespect to LA fans by that.  But LA's core group has been together for three seasons and isn't playing to their abilities.  The Heat have a core that has been together for only three months, and they're starting to play very, very well. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Don't forget to give credit to Qdaddy for the Laker loss to the Bucks and the Celtic win against the Sixers. I mean Qdaddy is like a machine, it's automatic something good happens every time he comes here to talks trash to Celtic fans. A Laker loss last night and a Celtic win tonight, can't get any better than that!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoraG1. Show NoraG1's posts

If Miami plays LA at all like they've been playing over the past three weeks, they are going to absolutely spank LA.  The Heat, down the stretch, are going to be a lot more formidable than LA.  I mean no disrespect to LA fans by that.  But LA's core group has been together for three seasons and isn't playing to their abilities.  The Heat have a core that has been together for only three months, and they're starting to play very, very well. 
    Posted by soups
    The problem is Heat don't play as well against good teams althoughs Lakers have not been that good lately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I see La squeaking it out and that is a good thing

Heat crush bad teams and can't clsoe vs good ones

Celts crush but also grit out wins on off nights like tonight vs. bad teams, but really get up for the good clubs.

Artest will bother James more than PP did in 2 games. Kobe/Gasol duo is clearly better than Wade/Bosh. La deeper and waiting for this game all summer/fall. Heat still not tough enough and don't have the identity to win it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

No matter who wins, South Bay or South Beach, Celtic fans will only be happy if the Celtics beat Orlando. The consolation prize is on Christmas day it's a sure thing that one of the 2 teams, Lakers or Heat, will lose.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

We want the Heat to lose as many as possible.

Do you want to sweep rd 1 vs say the Pacers, win rd 2 in 5 over tired Knicks/Magic winner (I bet they play an epic 7 gamer in rd 1 with lots of 127-124 scores) and then await Miami at home, the Heat needing 5 to beat Bucks or Hawks in rd 1 and 7 to beat those pesky Bulls in rd 2?

Or would you rather we need the 3 extra games as a 2 seed and then have to travel to South Beach for the ECF?

What LA does... even if they overtake SA or Dallas b/c of wins like Christmas Day... doesn't matter at all when it comes to rooting against Maimi. We NEED the 1 seed and if we get it, we are likely better than LA anyhow. The West is tough, they already have 2x the losses we do.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

We want the Heat to lose as many as possible. Do you want to sweep rd 1 vs Pacers or Bobcats, win rd 2 in 5 over tired Knicks/Magic winner (I bet they play an epic 7 gamer in rd 1 with lots of 127-124 scores) and then await Miami at home, the Heat needing 5 to beat Bucks or Hawks in rd 1 and 7 to beat those pesky Bulls in rd 2? Or would you rather we need the 3 extra games as a 2 seed and then have to travel to South Beach for the ECF? What LA does... even if they overtake SA or Dallas b/c of wins like Christmas Day... doesn't matter at all when it comes to rooting against Maimi. We NEED the 1 seed and if we get it, we are likely better than LA anyhow. The West is tough, they already have 2x the losses we do.
    Posted by rameakap

The Lakers' fire is slowly dying?

HAHAHA!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

I agree with rameakap - Celts absolutely need the 1 seed. They seem to be on a mission to earn it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Nicholson will be a Celtic Fan by Allstar break, that's my prediction...

Jack just can't handle the "TRUTH"!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts