Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?

After tonight's game can it be any more evident that Boston should focus on the future because they will be fortunate to finish above .500?

Boston is not a player or two away from competing.
    Their 20-18 record is fools gold when you look at how many home/away games they have played.

That was a good run by the Big 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?

it was a second game of a back to back and the game last night was an OT game at that......you are in no position to talk either, the lakers lost to the freakin wizards...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?:
    [QUOTE]After tonight's game can it be any more evident that Boston should focus on the future because they will be fortunate to finish above .500? Boston is not a player or two away from competing. Their 20-18 record is fools gold when you look at how many home/away games they have played. That was a good run by the Big 3.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Good point Gina.

I agree the Celtics and Lakers run's are done.  Laker's wouldn't even have home court in the first round out West.  Time for both teams to rebuild.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?:
    [QUOTE]After tonight's game can it be any more evident that Boston should focus on the future because they will be fortunate to finish above .500? Boston is not a player or two away from competing. Their 20-18 record is fools gold when you look at how many home/away games they have played. That was a good run by the Big 3.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

It is likely over.  But, the WAY to focus on the future is what is at debate.  The future, to me, is the two draft picks and free agency cap room is they ride the season out......NOT trading for a mediocre player like Odom or someone like Beasley who has a multi year contract and is not a top tier player.   They need to hold on to the assets and try to make a blockbuster deal post season for a top player like they did for Garnett.   If that doesn't work, Sign Jeff Green, Keep Rondo, and get more young players in the draft.  Build on Moore, JJJ, Rondo, Green, Pietrus, Bass, and whoever we can draft and sign. 

I say that because the current players are NOT going to get us a Top tier player in a mid-season trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier? : It is likely over.  But, the WAY to focus on the future is what is at debate.  The future, to me, is the two draft picks and free agency cap room is they ride the season out......NOT trading for a mediocre player like Odom or someone like Beasley who has a multi year contract and is not a top tier player.   They need to hold on to the assets and try to make a blockbuster deal post season for a top player like they did for Garnett.   If that doesn't work, Sign Jeff Green, Keep Rondo, and get more young players in the draft.  Build on Moore, JJJ, Rondo, Green, Pietrus, Bass, and whoever we can draft and sign.  I say that because the current players are NOT going to get us a Top tier player in a mid-season trade.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

yea, gotta build your team. todays nba isnt neccesarily about building around one player. people think if you keep rondo it means your building around him, but i think everyone knows Rondo by himself wont win us a championship. what he is is a piece of the puzzle. a very good piece. u get him, then if you can get two other very good pieces, i think your in good shape. idk if you have to get a dwight or deron. but getting pieces makes your destination more enticing for a top tier player, no doubt.

for the record, im not giving up on this season. i think we def need some tweaks, and we need players (rondo, pierce) to be more consistent, but ill nvr sleep on this team after 2010. and im hoping teams do just that, sleep on us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Did Philly make Ainge's decision easier? : It is likely over.  But, the WAY to focus on the future is what is at debate.  The future, to me, is the two draft picks and free agency cap room is they ride the season out......NOT trading for a mediocre player like Odom or someone like Beasley who has a multi year contract and is not a top tier player.   They need to hold on to the assets and try to make a blockbuster deal post season for a top player like they did for Garnett.   If that doesn't work, Sign Jeff Green, Keep Rondo, and get more young players in the draft.  Build on Moore, JJJ, Rondo, Green, Pietrus, Bass, and whoever we can draft and sign.  I say that because the current players are NOT going to get us a Top tier player in a mid-season trade.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

yea, gotta build your team. todays nba isnt neccesarily about building around one player. people think if you keep rondo it means your building around him, but i think everyone knows Rondo by himself wont win us a championship. what he is is a piece of the puzzle. a very good piece. u get him, then if you can get two other very good pieces, i think your in good shape. idk if you have to get a dwight or deron. but getting pieces makes your destination more enticing for a top tier player, no doubt.

for the record, im not giving up on this season. i think we def need some tweaks, and we need players (rondo, pierce) to be more consistent, but ill nvr sleep on this team after 2010. and im hoping teams do just that, sleep on us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

YAWN

'Mark' is the worst

banned here under so many other names