Did the Cs just tip their hand?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Did the Cs just tip their hand?

Baxter Holmes: 

Cs assistant coach R. Adams 

Have also heard that while Adams likes C's, he would be strongly interested in going to a non-rebuilding team, i.e. a competitor like GSW.

Does this mean the Cs will pass on Love and rebuild through the draft? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Did the Cs just tip their hand?

Even if it is a tip which I doubt it is, does it matter one way or another?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Love is in the driver's seat, not any NBA team.  The C's won't pass on Love, he has to decide to come here and the two teams will hash out the compensation.  

Add Love, extend Rondo and this team suddenly goes from rebuilding to contending very quickly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Love is in the driver's seat, not any NBA team.  The C's won't pass on Love, he has to decide to come here and the two teams will hash out the compensation.  

Add Love, extend Rondo and this team suddenly goes from rebuilding to contending very quickly.

I believe this ONLY when I see it...Love will do what's best for Love.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Love will find a way  and  I hope he has a Little Love in his Heart for us, cause Money can't buy you Love unless Love is just around the Corner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Love will find a way  and  I hope he has a Little Love in his Heart for us, cause Money can't buy you Love unless Love is just around the Corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvG-chGQwOI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Love and Rondo = 43 wins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Liked the Troggs, scary how long ago that was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

If Celtics overpay the contnending might not work out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Liked the Troggs, scary how long ago that was.

OMG, the bloody Trogs!.... "Wild thing...you make my heart sing...you make EVERYTHING GROOVY...oh Wild Thing!"...the song was written by Chip Taylor who is Angelina Jolie's uncle.

I feel so young right now....LMAO...I can smell the English Leather and patchouli ! LMFAO!...women who wore patchouli - you could never tell until it was too late whether they were earth mother types or just didn't wash and used it to cover up B.O. It was like being sprayed by a skunk...you had to wash with tomato juice to get that stank off your body if you got too close to any woman who wore that death body oil!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Was a hundred years ago Mel and seems like a couple..  I only know a couple of people from that far back, and none from the ones I used to go around with.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Was a hundred years ago Mel and seems like a couple..  I only know a couple of people from that far back, and none from the ones I used to go around with.

I have a few but haven't seen them in person for a couple of decades...man would we laugh about EL and Patchouli....talk about the Way Back time machine...good times, good times...lol!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

If Celtics overpay the contnending might not work out.

They'll be contenders in the same sense that the Timberwolves are contenders.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

I find it amusing how people say stupid crap like "If we overpay, contending might not work out." Well, no shiz sherlock. I am pretty sure we're all aware that we don't want to spend ALL of our assets on Love.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

I said this in another thread. The C's are having a draft night party at the garden. In my 15 years as a STH they've never done this. This leads me to believe they are doing something big.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

um, wow.  add love and rondo and you still have no shooting guard, no center, dead body of g wallace sucking down 10 million and jeff "here this game gone the next" green at the 3.  that team would be contending for a first round exit.  that's it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

It is looking like a rebuild! 

Baxter Holmes: League source says that Celtics assistant Ron Adams has accepted a position to join Steve Kerr’s staff in GSW. Twitter @BaxterHolmes
    Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Steve Kerr, Coaching, Ron Adams
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.hSNUaYsC.dpuf

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

um, wow.  add love and rondo and you still have no shooting guard, no center, dead body of g wallace sucking down 10 million and jeff "here this game gone the next" green at the 3.  that team would be contending for a first round exit.  that's it

Assuming we sit on our hands afterward, do you really think Ainge would ink Love/Rondo and then stop there?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Baxter Holmes: 

Cs assistant coach R. Adams 

Have also heard that while Adams likes C's, he would be strongly interested in going to a non-rebuilding team, i.e. a competitor like GSW.

Does this mean the Cs will pass on Love and rebuild through the draft? 

Now that R. Adams has taken the job with GSW - it appears almost certain what direction the Cs plan to go this summer!

Rebuild! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Moreso than tipping Boston's hand, I think this speaks more to Mr. Adams' belief that Minnesota isn't interested in our offer. 

I'm sure DA is still bent on trying to get Love here, but Adams' probably see's the writing on the wall, and doesn't have faith in that happening. Which is probably a very smart bet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

There is validity in this point. But Love has multiple teams he would be happy to go to. Chicago, Golden State, and Boston are all on his list, so Flip can choose from whoever of these three teams that gives him the best package. If Boston was Love's first and only choice than I would take solace in your point, unfortunately that's not the case.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

THIS! ^...all the way!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Take Love and go for c anthony and aisk and livingston

Sections
Shortcuts