DId we miss the boat on Lamar Odom ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

DId we miss the boat on Lamar Odom ???

Watched him last night as Clippers beat Lakers and he looked energetic and youthful & got 9 rebs/6 pts. Frankly, I thought he retired after playing very little with Dallas. He's 6'10" and better than any of our forwards, I think. He played in New England, Rhode Island, and is from New York. Albeit not young at 33, he might have 2-3 good years left. I think he could have been had for a steal....Comments ??? Agree...Disagree !!! Anyway, it's a moot point and water under the bridge but with our rebounding problems, Odom came to mind. He's definitely an upgrade over Collins !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: DId we miss the boat on Lamar Odom ???

yes we did and thank God.  He wants to play and LA only.  Thats all we need is someon wanting the be in California.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes we did and thank God.  He wants to play and LA only.  Thats all we need is someon wanting the be in California.

[/QUOTE]

He could have helped the Celtics a lot. He rebounds and can handle the ball like a guard.  Boston is not Siberia he might have loved to stick to the Lakers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

He wouldn't have helped us enough! We need to think young!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

He is playing better as the days go by.  He is an emotional guy and if he doesn't get what he wants he tends to shut down.  He likes LA but would be comfortable in Boston I think.  He went to URI and said he likes the area.  But though he is playing better, his price was way to high.  At 6'10" he can play the PF and SF and can stretch the floor.  But he is a guy that may not come to play every night.  He is playing better now but this board would have run him out of town by now if he was in Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

If he was there just think how much fun you could have chanting Ugly sister at his wife

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-news-and-rumors/articles/102314-boston-fans-to-lamar-odom-ugly-sister-

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Ugly sister is making more than Lamar and she ain't ugly.  She actually gets better with age.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

L.O. disqualified himself from ever wearing Celtic green when he threw a rolling tackle on RAllen in 2007-8 in LA and tried to hurt him.

That was utterly shameless.

Never ever is a long time.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watched him last night as Clippers beat Lakers and he looked energetic and youthful & got 9 rebs/6 pts. Frankly, I thought he retired after playing very little with Dallas. He's 6'10" and better than any of our forwards, I think. He played in New England, Rhode Island, and is from New York. Albeit not young at 33, he might have 2-3 good years left. I think he could have been had for a steal....Comments ??? Agree...Disagree !!! Anyway, it's a moot point and water under the bridge but with our rebounding problems, Odom came to mind. He's definitely an upgrade over Collins !!!

[/QUOTE]

Who cares whether did or not... theres nothing that can be done to change it so whats the point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"L.O. disqualified himself from ever wearing Celtic green when he threw a rolling tackle on RAllen in 2007-8 in LA and tried to hurt him."

Wrong. Ainge would definitely consider anyone who can help the team and that includes Odom. 

But Odom is not a viable option currently, so not sure why the OP would bring up someone who isn't going to come here? Why not talk about those we might actually be able to get. 

Sections
Shortcuts