Difficult Teammate

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Difficult Teammate

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The second reason the Lakers may struggle to get a free agent is that Bryant has gained a reputation as a difficult teammate.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/62707/the-lakers-wont-win-free-agency

That article confirms what some of us Celtic fans has been saying all along, that the Lakers are doomed!

Besides Kobe being a "difficult teammate", the Lakers are facing the same problems that the Celts would have been facing this coming season if Ainge didn't trade Pierce and KG.

It's a good thing us Celtic fans have Danny Ainge and not Jimmy Buss. 

I had to reply to this!

Kobe is one of the worst critical team mates in the NBA. He just doesn't know how to mentor his team mates.

PP and Kg are two of the very best at helping and encouraging their fellow players..almost to a fault. Too much might be too much.

By trading KG and PP the Celtics have lost two of the best "on the floor" team players that exist in the NBA. There are few if not any players in the league that would not actually pay to play alongside of those two.

WRONG! again

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

I had to reply to this!

Kobe is one of the worst critical team mates in the NBA. He just doesn't know how to mentor his team mates.

PP and Kg are two of the very best at helping and encouraging their fellow players..almost to a fault. Too much might be too much.

By trading KG and PP the Celtics have lost two of the best "on the floor" team players that exist in the NBA. There are few if not any players in the league that would actually pay to play alongside of those two.

WRONG! again

You misinterpreted what I said.

I never said KG and Pierce are difficult teammates.

What I said was if Ainge kept KG and Pierce then the Celts will be doomed also.

There was no need for Ainge to trade KG and Pierce because Pierce is an expiring contract and KG's contract is only guaranteed for this coming season.

So why did Ainge trade KG and Pierce?

Obviously not because they're difficult teammates.

The reason Ainge traded KG and Pierce is for the Celtics to have a bright future.

I accept your reply but I disagree that the C's couldn't have had a bright future with KG and PP on board. With the players that they had ..along with some trades and roster moves I believe that there was a bright future for the Celts. Most of the recent acquisitions have been on the open market and had nothing to do with the PP and KG trade! KG and PP could have been huge mentors to our new and current players! The late and second round picks don't offer anything in the way of a future except for trade bait for other teams.

This subject has been debated on and on and doesn't really merit any more dicussion IMO.

Respectfully,

Gary

No one really knows but I would bet on keeping PP and KG ++++

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The second reason the Lakers may struggle to get a free agent is that Bryant has gained a reputation as a difficult teammate.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/62707/the-lakers-wont-win-free-agency

That article confirms what some of us Celtic fans has been saying all along, that the Lakers are doomed!

Besides Kobe being a "difficult teammate", the Lakers are facing the same problems that the Celts would have been facing this coming season if Ainge didn't trade Pierce and KG.

Kobe is about to take the term "bad team mate" to a new level! This season, as he attempts to come back from injury, he will be a half of step slow and no longer the dominant force he once was! 

The big fish will no longer be the biggest badest fish in the pond! 

I predict Kobe will blame everyone under the sun BUT himself for his declining athletism and skills!

For Cs fans this epic melt down will be better than anything else on cable! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Feeding the "TROLLs" again are we!  Missingteeth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Kobe is about to take the term "bad team mate" to a new level! This season, as he attempts to come back from injury, he will be a half of step slow and no longer the dominant force he once was! 

I predict Kobe will blame everyone under the sun BUT himself for his declining athletism and skills!

Is that prediction along the same lines as Fab Melo will become the Celtics next starting center! hang2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

FUNGUS is stirring the pot.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

Is that prediction along the same lines as Fab Melo will become the Celtics next starting center! hang2

I am guessing you are a legend in your own mind! Foot in Mouth

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

FUNGUS is stirring the pot.

Pud

Laker trolls have been telling Celtic fans that the Lakers will overtake the Celtics in total number of championships.

So this is not stirring the pot, this is proof that the Lakers will be irrelevant for a long, long time!

When you're unable to bait Celtic fans,    you'll bait Laker fans instead.

That's your M.O.

HAHAHA

Pud

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

thats the reason why Dh left for houston

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from truthsaint. Show truthsaint's posts

Kobe only wants to become the NBA's all-time leading scorer, nothing else...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to truthsaint's comment:

I think he also wants his 6th title so he can fool himself into thinking hes matched everything MJ did

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

:" With the players that they had ..along with some trades and roster moves I believe that there was a bright future for the Celts"

LOL. 

If by bright future you mean early playoff exits in a weak conference then sure....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

And the hits just keep coming! Thanks Jimmy!!! Wake-up from that opium induced coma GK - I - want you to "witness" the Lakers continued fall from grace!!

Report: Lakers Don’t Believe They Can Sign LeBron In Free Agency

September 11, 2013

lakers-can't-sign-lebron-free-agent

By thacover2

LeBron James has no idea what he’s going to do in free agency, and that suits the Lakers just fine.

TrueHoop is reporting that most of the major players within the Lakers organization honestly don’t believe that they’ll be able to sway James into becoming Laker.

“Within the organization there isn’t a single person that believes we can bring LeBron aboard,” one source close to Lakers management said.

“I don’t know if we’ll get a star player,” Mitch Kupchak recently said.

Reports suggest that the obvious lack of cap room, and perceptions that Kobe Bryant is hard to play with seem to make things bleak for the Lakers in free agency next summer.

“Ramon Sessions left the Lakers for the Charlotte Bobcats in free agency last offseason and sources with knowledge of his thinking say tricky Laker politics, where the blame tends to fall everywhere but with Bryant, was also on his mind.”

“Pau [Gasol] is a two-time champion and a five-time All-Star and he’s one of the most disrespected players ever,” notes one agent. “He gets bad press all the time.”

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

At least Laker fans still have bobble-head night to look forward to! Thanks Jimmy!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Someone get Jimmy out of the bar!! Why is Kobe rowing away in a life boat by himself? Is that Lamar sending smoke signals?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to truthsaint's comment:

I think he also wants his 6th title so he can fool himself into thinking hes matched everything MJ did

+ 1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Certainly looks better than purple and gold!

Sections
Shortcuts