Difficult Teammate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Difficult Teammate

In response to BCSP's comment:

And the hits just keep coming! Thanks Jimmy!!! Wake-up from that opium induced coma GK - I - want you to "witness" the Lakers continued fall from grace!!

Report: Lakers Don’t Believe They Can Sign LeBron In Free Agency

September 11, 2013

lakers-can't-sign-lebron-free-agent

By thacover2

LeBron James has no idea what he’s going to do in free agency, and that suits the Lakers just fine.

TrueHoop is reporting that most of the major players within the Lakers organization honestly don’t believe that they’ll be able to sway James into becoming Laker.

“Within the organization there isn’t a single person that believes we can bring LeBron aboard,” one source close to Lakers management said.

“I don’t know if we’ll get a star player,” Mitch Kupchak recently said.

Reports suggest that the obvious lack of cap room, and perceptions that Kobe Bryant is hard to play with seem to make things bleak for the Lakers in free agency next summer.

“Ramon Sessions left the Lakers for the Charlotte Bobcats in free agency last offseason and sources with knowledge of his thinking say tricky Laker politics, where the blame tends to fall everywhere but with Bryant, was also on his mind.”

“Pau [Gasol] is a two-time champion and a five-time All-Star and he’s one of the most disrespected players ever,” notes one agent. “He gets bad press all the time.”

wishful thinking. only if they decides to not  bringing back kome. lebron leaving miami for tralala? lalalalalalalalala

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Another year older and a repaired achilles, Kobe will continue to lose more and more of his declining quickness! Can you say pay-back other NBA teams!!! Thanks Jimmy!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Certainly looks better than purple and gold!

+ 1

he looks so gay when he was wearing purple sleeves.

downfall of the fakerland

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Laker disclose location where they will open training camp for 2013-14 season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Picture from room where Lakers sales pitch to DH took place leaks out!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

And the hits just keep coming! Thanks Jimmy!!! Wake-up from that opium induced coma GK - I - want you to "witness" the Lakers continued fall from grace!!

Report: Lakers Don’t Believe They Can Sign LeBron In Free Agency

September 11, 2013

lakers-can't-sign-lebron-free-agent

By thacover2

LeBron James has no idea what he’s going to do in free agency, and that suits the Lakers just fine.

TrueHoop is reporting that most of the major players within the Lakers organization honestly don’t believe that they’ll be able to sway James into becoming Laker.

“Within the organization there isn’t a single person that believes we can bring LeBron aboard,” one source close to Lakers management said.

“I don’t know if we’ll get a star player,” Mitch Kupchak recently said.

Reports suggest that the obvious lack of cap room, and perceptions that Kobe Bryant is hard to play with seem to make things bleak for the Lakers in free agency next summer.

“Ramon Sessions left the Lakers for the Charlotte Bobcats in free agency last offseason and sources with knowledge of his thinking say tricky Laker politics, where the blame tends to fall everywhere but with Bryant, was also on his mind.”

“Pau [Gasol] is a two-time champion and a five-time All-Star and he’s one of the most disrespected players ever,” notes one agent. “He gets bad press all the time.”

wishful thinking. only if they decides to not  bringing back kome. lebron leaving miami for tralala? lalalalalalalalala

From ESPN

After struggling in the playoffs against the Oklahoma City Thunder (averaging 6.8 points and 3.0 assists while shooting 35.3 percent, down from 12.7 and 6.2, respectively, on 47.9 percent shooting from the field in the regular season with L.A.), Sessions opted out of the final year of his contract in search of a multiyear commitment. The Lakers would have been amenable to bringing Sessions back had he opted in, but didn’t feel the young point guard had showed them enough to commit for the long term. Sessions received a two-year, $10 million deal from the Charlotte Bobcats and went on to average 14.4 points and 3.8 assists per game as an effective substitute off their bench.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1771531-see-los-angeles-lakers-stars-through-the-eyes-of-a-teammate/page/3

Jordan Farmar on playing with Kobe

BR: What’s your relationship like with Kobe these days?

JF: It’s great. I mean, we’ve been through a lot of stuff together. I saw him every day of my life for four years. He’s the first one who called me when I got drafted. We’ve been through some good times and bad times. You know, we lost a championship together and sat there and cried and came back and won back-to-back. He was very influential on me early in my career. To be around someone like that every day is really a blessing for someone like me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

GK- wanna guess how this turns out? Thanks Jimmy!!

Bryant is entering the last nine months of his contract, a season worth $30.45 million before he can become a free agent in July. He has known only one team in his 17-year career and often says he'll be a Laker for life, but will that be the case? The Lakers haven't opened contract negotiations with Bryant, according to a person with knowledge of the situation, taking a wait-and-see approach as he recovers from his injuryLos Angeles Times

Rumors tagsLOS ANGELES LAKERSFREE AGENCYKOBE BRYANT  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors  

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#g3SvFFH8WOWKKMuY.99