Dion waiters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Dion waiters?

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2014/02/11/boston-celtics-rumors-dion-waiters-addition-could-mean-rajon-rondo-stays/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Dion waiters?

I'd prefer this kid than haywards and turners

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

this kid is clutch! we need someone like him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

ab, bogans and sixers pick for waiters and gee

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

ab, bogans and sixers pick for waiters and gee

Won't be needing an $8MM Bradley with Waiters ... Demand for his serving skills just went up!

http://hoopshabit.com/2014/02/14/boston-celtics-trade-deadline-player-previews-avery-bradley/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Around%20the%20Network

i would also consider monroe for ab. we could sign and trade monroe for a player like aldridge next off season.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

http://hoopsheads.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/celtics-possible-trades-before-deadline/

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Hahaha ... Fiercy will be thinking I'm one of the writer there ... good find!

Kris Humphries has an expiring $12M contract and despite playing surprisingly well this season, Danny Ainge might be looking to move the 6’9 power forward.  One scenario comes from fellow Atlantic team, the Philadelphia 76ers. Spencer Hawes and Evan Turner could be offered up for Mr. Humphries. This trade works for a couple reasons. The 76ers are a young team that are tanking for a hopeful lottery pick. Getting rid of promising talent Evan Turner and 7’1 center Spencer Hawes would certainly help their tanking efforts. In turn, Boston gets a young guard to put with Rajon Rondo and Jeff Green (who they plan to rebuild around) and an experienced big man to help teach some of the young talent they have down low with Jared Sullinger and Kelly Olynyk.

a gift!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

Dion is a great player, little bit of a knucklehead, but has all-star potential. The stretch with Hardaway last night was sensational, but my favorite part about it was the high-five between the two when Waiters is walking to the line. To me that showed a ton of character, which Dion regularly gets killed for. I think everyone on Cleveland is frustrated, and rightfully so. Organization still hasn't recovered since LeBron left. The one thing about Dion is he will bring swag to every single game. He's cocky, sometimes to a fault. He knows he's good, and sometimes that can be a bad thing. But would I like him in Celtic green? You bet. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Pie in the sky...multiple trades...picks certainly required.  Trade machine says it works even as a 4 team trade.

Boston gets:

Hawes, turner, Waiters, asik

Houston gets :

Bass, faverini plus future pick?

Clevland gets:

Bradley plus pick

76ers get Hump and bogans plus pick

Boston ends up with

Rondo-Bayless-pressey

Waiters-Turner-johnson

Green-turner-wallace

Sully-KO-green

Hawes-asik-anthony

I'd give up picks fgoie that...youth, potential, and talent.  Perrienal playoff tream for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Would love to see Dion Waiters play for the Celtics..... he is top young talent and it would be exciting to see him play alongside Rondo.

I'm a huge Avery Bradley fan, but $8M over 4 or 5 yrs ?

Sorry, but that would throw the entire rebuild out of wack. Plus, Avery Bradley (it has to be said) is injury prone. If he would sign a more team friendly contract (like Rondo did) , then I think adding Dion Waiters and keeping Avery Bradley would be the best case scenerio.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

We need him and Haywards. one and two punch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to debrit's comment:

We need him and Haywards. one and two punch.

I think we should go after aldridge instead of haywards.

Rondo-waiters-green-sully-aldridge

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

Ainge already offered $6MM/yr ... I don't see much difference between $7.5MM and $8MM but there is between $6MM and $7.5MM ... but I guess it's not your money unless it's to a player you don't want like Sanders vs Asik or Turner vs Bradley etc etc ....

[/QUO

$6M x 4 = $24M for Avery Bradley ?

I don't think the Celtics should go one penny over that offer , does anyone realize the NBA economic landscape has changed ? 

If Ainge has offered Bradley $24M over 4yrs, then he has done his job as an NBA GM.........but to break the bank for a guy who is #4th or #5th option at best ? That's a Gerald Wallace contract !

Look at New Orleans, PHX signed Eric Gordon to a $58M offer sheet and New Orleans MATCHED IT !

Think they'd like that one back ?

I like Avery Bradley a lot, but paying him more than $6M over 4 yrs ? Just a bad move with all the draft picks on the horizon.....Ainge is going to hit big on at least a couple of those picks and those guys are going to get max or near max contracts......gonna need some flexibility and overpaying Avery will take all of that away.

BEST AND FINAL OFFER: $7M for 2yr or $7M for 2yrs with a option for a 3rd.......Let Bradley continue to improve and become a consistant 15-18pt a game scorer who stays healthy......(he only averages 13pts !).THEN maybe he's worth $7M+ a yr !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Who said anything about 8m per year for AB?

Use common sense, folks!

If the Celts were willing to give AB 8m per year then AB would've been locked up by now.

The reason why AB will become a RFA is because the Celts refused to give him 8m per year.

Ainge will at most give AB 7.5m per year.

But Ainge might be able to convince AB to stay for 28m for 4 years.

There we go again! An ignorant outsider talking about rumors and inside information like he knows what is going on.

These are all predictions.... not facts. I feel Ainge shoulg go 5 and 35 on Avery if the plan is to keep him around.

Others can only offer four years (Fierce thinks teams can still offer other teams free agents five years... hahaha oh my!)

I would match up to 4/32 for Avery rather than lose him for nothing. That is about as high as I go.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ainge already offered $6MM/yr ... I don't see much difference between $7.5MM and $8MM but there is between $6MM and $7.5MM ... but I guess it's not your money unless it's to a player you don't want like Sanders vs Asik or Turner vs Bradley etc etc ....

Hahaha!

Spot on Mployee

Guess you are 'wrong' to discuss Hawes/Turner for Hump... even though websites with trade rumors have mentioned those two names to Boston and even in a deal for Hump.

But Fierce is totally justified to mention Hump for Ben Gordon over and over because HE think it is better or more likely HE is right and YOU are wrong. What a loser.

When someone rants 'who said anything about 8MM?' and then later says 'I think Ainge can convince AB to stay for 4/28' they sound like a complete moron.

We are not talking offering Perk 4 years 20 million and his being traded for Green because the Thunder would give him 4 years 34 million.

If we are talking AB getting 8 million a year to be here or 8 million to be elsewhere and the Celtics get NOTHING... then DA will match. This is not going to be over a difference of 500k a year. Ainge can offer his 4/28 and it would likely take another team giving AB 34-36 million+ to keep him from being here.

But then again nobody on this forum can say for sure. Anyone who does (Fiercy) sounds like an obnoxious tool.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts