7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Dion waiters?

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:

I don't agree that Danny gives AB $8MM ... I never said that some idiot GM with another team doesn't offer him that much. Rame says for $8MM don't let him get away whereas I can't let him go fast enough at that price with guys like Afflalo, Mayo, Waiters and Turner available for same or less money.

See!

We both agree that AB is not worth 8m per year and you would just let him go at that price.

But rame says he will not let AB go and would rather give AB 8m per year.

But there's only one idiot that wants to pay him $7.5-9MM/yr to remain a Celtic on this board ... guess who?

I hope you are not talking about me...

Teams can keep their own free agents for 5 years. I already said if I was Ainge I would offer him 5 years 32.5-35 million or 4 years 28-30 million and sit tight at that amount.

If he accepted an offer from another team (who can only go 4 years NOT 5 Fiercy... we know you blew that one pretty bad) for 4/32 then of course I match for an amount between 500k and 1m over and not lose him for nothing.'

If it is 4/36 I probably walk.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Dion waiters?

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:

I don't agree that Danny gives AB $8MM ... I never said that some idiot GM with another team doesn't offer him that much. Rame says for $8MM don't let him get away whereas I can't let him go fast enough at that price with guys like Afflalo, Mayo, Waiters and Turner available for same or less money.

See!

We both agree that AB is not worth 8m per year and you would just let him go at that price.

But rame says he will not let AB go and would rather give AB 8m per year.

But there's only one idiot that wants to pay him $7.5-9MM/yr to remain a Celtic on this board ... guess who?

I hope you are not talking about me...

Teams can keep their own free agents for 5 years. I already said if I was Ainge I would offer him 5 years 32.5-35 million or 4 years 28-30 million and sit tight at that amount.

If he accepted an offer from another team (who can only go 4 years NOT 5 Fiercy... we know you blew that one pretty bad) for 4/32 then of course I match for an amount between 500k and 1m over and not lose him for nothing.'

If it is 4/36 I probably walk.

there's only one idiot that wants to pay him $7.5-9MM/yr to remain a Celtic on this board ... guess who?

I was talking about Mr 1900 Posts in 5 Weeks ... He's been arguing to re-up AB at $7.5-8MM for months and all of a sudden he just wants to resign him to trade him. Guess you've had some positive influence on him but as usual he'll claim that was always his intent when he hasn't said so for 500 posts about AB.

ab is not worth that kind of money. if ab can bring the ball down then i would agree he is worth 7-8mm.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts