Dirty Play by WADE for sure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Dirty Play by WADE for sure

Wow. What a dirty play. He actually hooked his leg and took Rondo down. He is a smug dirty player. Don't know what happened to Wade, I used to like this guy, but he has changed. Dirty play by a now dirty player. No need for that kind of stuff in B-ball. It should have been more than just a foul. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Dirty Play by WADE for sure

In Response to Dirty Play by WADE for sure:
    Wow. What a dirty play. He actually hooked his leg and took Rondo down. He is a smug dirty player. Don't know what happened to Wade, I used to like this guy, but he has changed. Dirty play by a now dirty player. No need for that kind of stuff in B-ball. It should have been more than just a foul. 
    Posted by antiqueman1

I agree.  No place for that in basketball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Shaq should take this opportunity to intoduce DWade to the Celtics court, up close and personal like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Shaq and Wade are friends so Shaq won't do that.  But, we do need someone to take Wade down and give him a taste of his medicine.  He's playing dirty and it wasn't just that play on Rondo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Was bad the way Rondo went down like that. I don't know if Wade went out to injure the guy though. Only one fella would know for sure and that is Wade.

Hopefully for Boston's sake Rondo will be able to play on. Will be huge for them if he can. Perhaps the injury isn't as bad as first thought?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Yeah, need an enforcer to let it be known that kind of thing won't be tolerated and will be responded to in kind. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Would Rondo really have returned to the game if the injury was that serious? I don't think the team would have risked him agriviating the injury.

Tough play by him no matter what. Always considered Rondo to be a very tough player and a guy who has a lot of heart. Hated seeing him go down like that. Not a good thing to see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

If you hated the Heat's attempted to buy championships after Wade's dirty play, the hate in intensified. Hopefully, this is the kind of play that will cause the Celtics to go the next level.

Let's not forget the input by a more passionate Jeff Green. Add a Shaq to the group and one never knows.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I just looked at the replay was intentional

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Dirty Play by WADE for sure:
    Would Rondo really have returned to the game if the injury was that serious? I don't think the team would have risked him agriviating the injury. Tough play by him no matter what. Always considered Rondo to be a very tough player and a guy who has a lot of heart. Hated seeing him go down like that. Not a good thing to see.
    Posted by RUWorthy

I don't think he intented, to knock him out of the game, but it struck me as a dirty play nonethe less. I found myself rooting for someone slam Wade to the ground. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

That was a clear leg-whip. Wade should be suspended.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

That was a clear leg-whip. Wade should be suspended.
    Posted by guyfromtex

Look at the replay he was fustrated thats why he did it then look at his face

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Was bad the way Rondo went down like that. I don't know if Wade went out to injure the guy though. Only one fella would know for sure and that is Wade. Hopefully for Boston's sake Rondo will be able to play on. Will be huge for them if he can. Perhaps the injury isn't as bad as first thought?
    Posted by RUWorthy

Watch it again, Wade definitely intended to take Rondo down the way he wrapped his leg and when you take a player down like that, intent to injure is present. Dirty play. Ugly to watch, impressive to come back out. Great win. KG was the man. All the Cs stepped it up all game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

maybe the elague will review it, who knows.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Dirty Play by WADE for sure:
    Posted by antiqueman1

I think he's become a very smug and arrogant player since teaming up with LeBron James.  Up till recently I still had a lot of respect for him.  He's been tainted; LeBron is emotionally toxic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

maybe the elague will review it, who knows.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

I think it really needs to be looked into. And Lebronny's shoulder was not going to get it down tonight either. He faded like a cheap suit in sunshine. The Cs need to back this win up with another tough emotional game. And if they do, the Heat will start to argue amongst one another and  tension will build ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

wade was clearly frustrated by the fact that rondo poked the ball away. thus wade stumbled qp feet backwards unprovoked

but what really got me was the play two possessions later where he performed an even more blatant takedown on ray allen

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

wade was clearly frustrated by the fact that rondo poked the ball away. thus wade stumbled qp feet backwards unprovoked but what really got me was the play two possessions later where he performed an even more blatant takedown on ray allen
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

NO kidding - and another one on Rondo after he came back in.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rule #71: No excuses, play like a champion

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

wade is a 4ssh0l3, plain and simple.

Also the refs calling every single thing when it comes to wade. THe dude got every ef-fing call, even some very dubious calls... glad the Celtics got this one anyways, and by a big margin. Tonight they really played Celtic defense the way it's meant to be!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatsupdoc1. Show whatsupdoc1's posts

Witness to criminal activity

Clearly intentional and a very dirty play.

Suspend Wade for his melicious and criminal act.  Here is the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fre_SGtycBM

Take note of the unnatural hook of his leg around and behind Rondo.

Go C's

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Wade should be suspended. You are right it was intentional and very dirty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

The league needs to address this take down.  But my guess is that nothing will happen to Wade since he is a star player.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Dirty Play by WADE for sure : I think he's become a very smug and arrogant player since teaming up with LeBron James.  Up till recently I still had a lot of respect for him.  He's been tainted; LeBron is emotionally toxic.
    Posted by MsLithium21

you are not the only one to notice this. i agree with this statement.  chris bosh has become the same.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In Response to Dirty Play by WADE for sure : I think he's become a very smug and arrogant player since teaming up with LeBron James.  Up till recently I still had a lot of respect for him.  He's been tainted; LeBron is emotionally toxic.
    Posted by MsLithium21

Wade was smug and arrogant even before he teamed up with LeBrick. ;)

Sections
Shortcuts