Dirty Wade it Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Dirty Wade at it Again

Wade double kneed Paul George in the head while George was on the floor diving for a loose ball. George reported after the game that he blacked out and played dazed the rest of the game (i.e., Dirty Wade concussed him). Replay clearly shows Wade kneeing George's head twice; ugly stuff. Yet Wade can just say it was a basketball play like he always says when he just happens to injure the best player on the opposing team. If the Pacers have any of Larry Bird's toughness in them, they will not let Wade's deed go unpunished. George is their best player and the team must get retribution against Wade or James; hey that's basketball justice. Othewise the heat will win this series on the back of another one of Dirty Wade's apparently willful acts of mayhem against his opponents best player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Dirty Wade it Again

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wade double kneed Paul George in the head while George was on the floor diving for a loose ball. George reported after the game that he blacked out and played dazed the rest of the game (i.e., Dirty Wade concussed him). Replay clearly shows Wade kneeing George's head twice; ugly stuff. Yet Wade can just say it was a basketball play like he always says when he just happens to injure the best player on the opposing team. If the Pacers have any of Larry Bird's toughness in them, they will not let Wade's deed go unpunished. George is their best player and the team must get retribution against Wade or James; hey that's basketball justice. Othewise the heat will win this series on the back of another one of Dirty Wade's apparently willful acts of mayhem against his opponents best player.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...but they'll do it at home, not in Miami. The NBA is not the tough game it was years ago...it's a PU _ _ Y league now...phony tough guys , floppers and babies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wade is the Pollard of the NBA :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wade is the Pollard of the NBA :)

[/QUOTE]

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I don't understand why players don't retaliate against Wade and Lebron.

In the old days an elbow to Wade's head would have followed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I think players know the NBA protects certain players more than the rest. I remember that my late brother, who I shared season tickets with, used to shout out "Julius Chr_st!" whenever Dr. J. drove the lane on the C's and got numerous cheap foul calls if he was breathed on! It's been the way in the NBA for eons. It will never change.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

"Julius Chr_st", I like that one; thanks for sharing that memory. I hope and believe that Larry will challenge the team to take the appropriate actions.

8. This post has been removed.