DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him???

In Response to Re: DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him??? : Collins played like a allstar against the celtics.We only need a big body to play 5-10 min a game.Why not Collins?
    Posted by debrit[/QUOTE]

becuase he rebounds like a dead man

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him???

In Response to Re: DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him???:
    [QUOTE]Acie I get the feeling you have thrown in the towel on the season before it even started.  In fact the Celtics have been in the loop with Pryz and his agent since last December.  http://www.celticstown.com/2011/12/16/joel-przybilla-boston-celtics-have-had-talks/ I'm sure there is a reason why he didn't end up signing here at some point. I'll see if I can get a Celts beat reporter to find out.  I agree Pryz is probably a tad better than Collins but I don't agree that it would have made a huge impact on this season.  Ainge may have been (rightly) concerned about Pryz' ability to stay healthy. I'm not a big Ainge guy but he has had a pretty decent offseason You seem a little bitter about this team as if Ainge has personally wronged you and I"m not sure why that would be. It's been a good run the last five or so years. Way better than the Pitino years. ML Carr as coach and so on....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Our big problem last year was BIG MAN SUPPORT- so what do we do- LOSE steamer who had potential to improve and make less mistakes while still being #2 per minute in the league for blocked shots and replace him with COLLINS???????  add in that KG is a year older and wow, that gives me hope.

our only hope is that melo is ready to GIVE 12 or more minutes a night.  sullinger seems to ground bound to come in and play serious 5 minutes...

the re-signing of bass baffles me.  another poor per minute rebounder who was exposed in the playoffs.  again, KG is a year older, bass has not improved his game in anything other than FT% occasionally year to year in YEARS.  and he only gets to the line a below average number of times a game.

I'm sorry but you don't need to send a beat reporter out.  KG has ALWAYS had an irrational hatred for prysbilla.  he is such an upgrade over the horrible rebounder collins it's not even funny.  run the per minute numbers.  THAT is what we need the most- big man rebounding!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

how much did Pryzbilla sign for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DISBELIEF: Pryzbilla was out there available until Aug 9 and we did not sign him??? :We lost Ray, his decision,we got the Jet and courtney Lee both younger,better defender, and both real good 3 points shooters.Why complain?
    Posted by debrit[/QUOTE]

Where ist that rumor always coming from? Terry is a terrible defender, both individually and as a team defender. That is why he never started for the Mavs. He is undersized at the 2 as well. Even Dirk was always mad about Terry's defense and Dirk is not a defense stopper either. On the other side, Ray is a long and strong guy at the 2 who, even injured, played great D last postseason. Better than anything we will get from Terry.

[QUOTE]Jason terry almost shoots as well. but can create, play d and rebound better than ray..Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

And again! No Terry is not a better rebounder than Allen, neither is Lee. It is proven here by stats several times in this forum. Allen rebounded great in the last post season by the way. Pierce and Bass didn't. We lost against Miami cause PP and Bass got abused on the boards, and you think Terry over Ray will help in that departement?

Has anyone in this forum seen more than highlight from Terry?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

get over it Acie. Pryzbilla su cks and always has! If this has you in "disbelief" I want some of whatever your smoking....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]get over it Acie. Pryzbilla su cks and always has! If this has you in "disbelief" I want some of whatever your smoking....
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Well it is now the 18th.  Has anyone signed this stiff yet?

Sections
Shortcuts