These should be fun ideas and a thread where we all realize many ideas are not likely to happen. They are not 'predictions' that disclaimer is needed for a poster who will no doubt reference one of your trade ideas someday and yell HAHAHA at you because it never happened.
1. Trade the lotto pick if it is not top 3, with Sully, Bass, Bogans non-guaranteed contract, and our 2015 1st rd pick for Kevin Love
2. Sign and trade Kris Humphries (like 2 years 18 million), Vitor Faverani, maybe the non-guaranteed contract of Chris Johnson if it is needed for $ reasons, and the Clippers 2015 1st rd pick to the Rockets for Omer Asik.
3. Sign Avery Bradley for 5 years 27.5 million (the max you give him is 4/30).
My "fun" idea, not a in "Love" approach but still allows for that scenario
1. Knowing Phoenix would like an impact player... this will be a July deal because it involves a S&T
BOS gets Jennings, #14 and Future Detroit pick for taking less desirable player (owed 15M over 2 years, eventually we move him when our future PG is ready (Smart)
PHX gets Monroe
DET gets Rondo
2. Go get Hayward from UTAH using Bogans expiring and recently acquired #14 pick, I just have a feeling DA and BS want this guy on Celtics, versatile PG/SF, we get Utah #23. We could always add 2015 LAC 1st if needed.
3. I am thinking new MILW ownership really wanted to draft Embiid and build "their" team, around him I don't think CLEV is totally committed to Embiid so first we help CLEV (motivation)and MILW trade places in the draft
BOS gets CLEV #33 and xpiring MCGee and any other filler xpiring
MILW gets #1 and takes back Bennett and does not pick up his 3rd year option thereby only stuck with the bust for 1 year.
CLEV gets #2 (Parker) and Bass to give them a better PF rotation than current
4. Now that Embiid is in MILW we continue dealing with MILW restructuring
A. Wallace (2/22) in exchange for Sanders (4/44), contract savings to MILW of 22M and we get #39
B. Anthony and Bradley for Mayo (DA liked this guy in the past , may get rejuevanated on a good team, nets MILW another contract savings depending on how much they extend Bradley for
We now have picks #6, #17, (#23 may need to go in MILW deal above if necessary), #33 and #39
Jennings/#6Smart/ Pressey --- we move Jennings (NY?) when Smart is ready to take-over
Mayo/ Hayward/#17 Hairston - my favorite at #17
Green/Johnson/#33-Ingliis (stashed in Europe for 2 years) Like the atheltism but still too young for NBA
Sully/Olynyk/ #23 Porzingus (if pick not sent to MILW)
Sanders/Hump-resigned/Fav /#39 W Tavares (again stashed in Europe)
This team has veteran starters, Hayward brings back BOS 6th man role at SG/SF (so he'll get his minutes) until Green or Mayo contracts expire or moved. It allows the youngsters to develop under less presure and if we end up moving more of our future stockpile of draft picks for a Stud, we also have a couple solid players stashed in Europe following the S-ANT model. One of my thoughts is that there will be some good rotation players available in the 2nd round with many teams with extra 2nd rnd picks, ideal for European stash possibilities and fits our re-build time frame. BTW I still have not used that 10.3 TPE yet. So this scenario allows another significant move.