DJ White

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: DJ White

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Good Grief..people expect superstars at this stage?? We only need supporting cast...

it is what it is...If we make final 8, we can upset some..best case scenario East finals...

If KG and PP are healthy and get support from Green, AB, Terry, and one of the new guys,

we will make some noice...That's about all we can expected from this group considering all the injuries.

Rondo, Sully, and BArbs, are tough to replace...and the x-factor Melo!!! lol

AMEN!!!! WELL SAID

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

White will be available Sunday or Monday ....

http://celticshub.com/2013/02/22/d-j-white-on-verge-of-signing-10-day-contract-with-celtics-kg-sitting-against-suns/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Never cared much for this guy,  but beggars can't be choosers.  He did have some good stats in China.   I just hope he is very physical and can run a little.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

I really wish the C's went and got a rebounder first.  It's like DA puts more emphasis on guard play than center and forward play.   Defending and rebounding should always be number 1 when putting together a good team.  Not so here in celtic land.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

If Danny can pick up a legit Center from the waiver wire in the coming weeks then the additions could be enough to assure a 2nd round advance or more ...  GO CELTICS!!!

No legit center will come tru the waiver wire.Every team is looking for a legit center.They are very few in the NBA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

I really wish the C's went and got a rebounder first.  It's like DA puts more emphasis on guard play than center and forward play.   Defending and rebounding should always be number 1 when putting together a good team.  Not so here in celtic land.

2's and 3's and some fast 4/5's=fast paced games. Everyone can rebound if they do it right, the C's are going a different direction. Russ isn't walking through that door. Not sure if White is that fast though.. not like CW. I would have rather chosen Jerome  Jordan as memployee8 suggested especially for 10 days. They are both big beef!! but JJ os bigger and stronger..