Do Injuries Affect Cap Space?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chief16OZ. Show Chief16OZ's posts

Do Injuries Affect Cap Space?

Just curious, does the league grant any form of financial flexibility to teams that lose players midseason? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Do Injuries Affect Cap Space?

In response to Chief16OZ's comment:

Just curious, does the league grant any form of financial flexibility to teams that lose players midseason? 

There is, but according to Fierce after January 15th there is no flexibility. Didn't know if you saw his post...about Rondo.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Didn't get any cap relief when Reggie Lewis DIED...........................either!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Didn't get any cap relief when Reggie Lewis DIED...........................either!!!!

Thanks for that!
    Right and I don't buy any of the drug related reasons either...Example... CW  JG! A lot of atheletes die with heart isues..(even in high school)..no explanation ever surfaces! In the instance of L Bias there was documented proof of a recent useage,  but not a long time use, which is nearly always present.

L.Bias  didn't die from one night in the zone! It was his heart's time to go. JMO ..I am not an expert by a long shot but seriously doubt the so called experts at times!  Never a drug user,  I just might not understand.

Sections
Shortcuts