Do the Boston.com Celtics moderators care more about Lakers trolls than they do about Celtics fans? (Lakerstroll wishing death and injury onto Celtics)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Do the Boston.com ...

Get your heads out of your a**es!!!!!!

I lost my first account dealing with the rampant trolls here and now some a**clown is saying that Celtics players deserved to get injured and die. 

G*T*F*O

If I can lose my original NickC1188 for using one F-bomb in a reply to the trolls who used to be here, then a guy who wishes injury and death onto people
    (http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3ac797e21f-b6d0-4cfa-aaf5-785a7a26967f)
    should have his IP address permanently banned from Boston.com altogether.

It just doesn't get any lower than that

And if these people are just setups and posts by you guys to get people riled up, then I guess I don't mind losing this account for this post anyway (which I probably will because you guys do seem to care more about Lakers trolls than Celtics fans)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Do the Boston.com Celtics moderators care more about Lakers trolls than they do about Celtics fans? (Lakerstroll wishing ...

i AGREE !!!
    I'M ABSOLUTELY & POSITIVELY believe the deterioration of this board accounted to ONE AND ONLY ONE POSTER AND THAT IS FIERCE.

jUST READ HIS LAKER-CLIPPER THREAD.... this is nothing but an invitation to a disaster discussion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Re: Do the Boston.com Celtics moderators care more about Lakers trolls than they do about Celtics fans? (Lakerstroll wishing ...

In Response to Re: Do the Boston.com Celtics moderators care more about Lakers trolls than they do about Celtics fans? (Lakerstroll wishing death and injury onto Celtics):
    [QUOTE]i AGREE !!! I'M ABSOLUTELY & POSITIVELY believe the deterioration of this board accounted to ONE AND ONLY ONE POSTER AND THAT IS FIERCE. jUST READ HIS LAKER-CLIPPER THREAD.... this is nothing but an invitation to a disaster discussion.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Pointing fingers at others when you yourself have so many skeletons in your closet.

Re: Bad News for Jeff Green Fans

posted at 12/18/2011 9:56 AM EST
    First: 5/30/2008
    Last: 12/20/2011
    Fierce Jink the celtics with his stupid Howard pipe prediction....he must be sleeping with Howard---check his azz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

**The deterioration of the board was when Sam left. 
    This board was very intellegent then until Fierce thinks Sam was replaceable by his stvpid hit or miss statements. The laker trolls bred & multiplied. 
    **The second was when they attacked DUDDER analysis on Rondo. His analysis still standing and correct up to this minute. When Danny shopping Rondo for CP3, all of a sudden everyone came out pushing Ainge to exchange Rondo in hurry. Fierce was the most vocal of them all.
    **The third was when I sugggested to get rid of Perk. If we got rid of Perk a year earlier (as I suggested it) we could have pick up a much better trade than
    what we got today. They nailed me with this suggestion.
    From then on I lost interest on the sewer BB analsis by the wannabes. My negativity raised to a hi-level 'cause of Fierce dominating post with less substance. I'm fighting back, hoping someone will lead & stand to save this  forum. You read nothing but his stvpid 2 little words "ha ha"
    My negativity was not directed to the Celtics only those trying to destroy the celtics way.

There are some that are not wannabes, I read and respected them.

.... find any statement I made againts the lakers....hopefully none! 
    and at the end of the day, you are evading the complain by the poster. " you guys do seem to care more about Lakers trolls than Celtics fans)"

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

A logical point made by Nick is hijacked by two duelling posters, this is the problem with the forum. 

Nick you make your point well, trolls are part of the game but even trolls can go too far and that must be managed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

che got owned once again by fiercest hahaha

Sections
Shortcuts